testtest

Review: How to Use the UpLULA

Speaking of this thread I came to a decision the other night. I have downloaded my 13 rd. mags for the XD Mod 2 .45 by one round. Not because it's too difficult to load, but because the mag release has failed to loosen up after a couple thousand rounds. It still takes a lot of pressure to release the mag on a full 13 rds. My possibly faulty logic also tells me leaving a bunch of mags loaded that tight is wearing on the springs. I have also decided that 4 loaded mags is enough. There really is no rational reason to have all my mags loaded. It's not even a primary weapon at this point, but part of a bigger overall security plan.
I've reduced the number of rounds in my Mini-14 from 10 to 8 (mag restrictions in NJ suck), but for different reasons than yours. Lately I've had trouble chambering the first round, sometimes jamming 2 rounds at one time. Because I just got my Hellcat I've been too busy playing with it so I don't know how my Mini-14 will respond to a 4/5ths full mag. I hope that's the problem and not a batch of faulty mags....I got a ton of them. The factory supplied 5 round mags work just fine. I hope to get the rifle to the range this week.

Back