testtest

Review: Kimber RAPIDE Special Edition 1911

I got the 5.25" version Keystone, it's a beauty. I'm also looking for a "Truck Gun" but something less expensive ($300+ range), that wouldn't bother me (money wise), if stolen or confiscated by the police after a shooting. I'm not indicating that I'd be leaving it in the truck long term, just if running into a store or something and if it was taken at that time. I want something in that price range but reliable, I was thinking perhaps the Mossberg MCS1, that I saw it at about $350. I'm open to any suggestions. :unsure:
The Kel Tec sub 2000 is a great low cost option for a truck gun that you can share mags with a carry piece as they come in Glock, S&W, & Beretta mag options. An even cheaper option would be the Hi-Point carbine which is allegedly a reliable gun even though it bears the dreaded HI-Point name.

The Kel Tec sub 2000 is a great low cost option for a truck gun that you can share mags with a carry piece as they come in Glock, S&W, & Beretta mag options. An even cheaper option would be the Hi-Point carbine which is allegedly a reliable gun even though it bears the dreaded HI-Point name.
I have a Kel Tec sub 2000 in 40 cal with Glock mags and a Glock model 22 40 cal and a handful of the 31 rounds mag. Very good combo.

Yeah, I got the Kel-Tec Sub2K's in both 9 & 40 taking Glock Mags. I've thought about using them. LGS Salesman buddy wasn't too thrilled with the Hi-Points, though he may have been thinking more pistol line than carbine. I've never owned or shot a Hi-Point, so I don't know how reliable they'd be, etc. Thanks for the suggestions though.

My kimber its not black but it will do the job. I'm not into the color matching and the bling BS.

Attachments

• 20200904_120839.jpg
    20200904_120839.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 155
I have one of the high point carbine in 9mm. I think I had it for around 20 yrs now. Don't shoot it much anymore but I never had any problems with it. I did win a High point pistol 9mm at a gun bash it just sit in the gun safe didn't like it.

Back