testtest

Review: Langdon Tactical Hellcat Custom

tempImage8FmJu7.jpg

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: Langdon Tactical Hellcat Custom" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-langdon-tactical-hellcat-custom/.

Nice review. Had my Hellcat since Jan 2020 and I love the gun, bought it after selling my P365 due to corrosion issues. I broke the Hellcat back out last week after putting it up for about 3 months to tote a lighter firearm due to hip issues. After hip surgery and recovery, I broke it back out about two weeks ago to start carrying it again. I fieldstripped it just to wipe it down and function check. To my dismay, the trigger would not return. I broke the gun down and found the trigger pin was badly corroded. There was also rust on the locking block, some on the trigger bar, mag blocking lever and sear housing pin. This gives me great concern as these are parts not accessible by field stripping alone. I have contacted customer service by email (no response in three days) and by phone (today). They are sending me tow trigger pins.

No mention of the stock trigger issues with the Hellcat?
I like my pistol but if it wasn't easy enough to drop in an APex trigger I would sell the gun because of the trigger binding.

Back