testtest

Review of 3 new pistol Optics

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Interesting article (at least to me), on three fairly new Optics on the market. I just bought the Trijicon SRO for my new FN 509 Compact (which I haven't mounted yet), and was happy that it got a good review here. I selected the SRO for its larger screen, as my aging eyes sometimes has difficulty with the iron sights or smaller screen RMRs. I'm hoping both the SRO and new model FN 509 Compact will be problem free, as I've not always had luck selecting the new tech to market items.

I think they are all 3 great dots. I’ve read a lot on the ACRO and the SRO and have read much more positive than negative. I’d really like to try the Romeo1Pro on my X5. I think you will really like it and be well served with your set up.

I think they are all 3 great dots. I’ve read a lot on the ACRO and the SRO and have read much more positive than negative. I’d really like to try the Romeo1Pro on my X5. I think you will really like it and be well served with your set up.
Well thanks BangBang. It always makes my day when I hear several people give positive reviews on items that I've bought. I went with the 5 MOA Red Dot to pick it up quicker. I'm hoping for good results :)

Interesting article (at least to me), on three fairly new Optics on the market. I just bought the Trijicon SRO for my new FN 509 Compact (which I haven't mounted yet), and was happy that it got a good review here. I selected the SRO for its larger screen, as my aging eyes sometimes has difficulty with the iron sights or smaller screen RMRs. I'm hoping both the SRO and new model FN 509 Compact will be problem free, as I've not always had luck selecting the new tech to market items.

Nice reviews was thinking of getting a trijicon for my next pistol a 10mm. can't wait to read your review.

Nice reviews was thinking of getting a trijicon for my next pistol a 10mm. can't wait to read your review.
I got a Trijicon RMR 6 MOA Red Dot for my Glock G40 10mm. I could pick up the dot fine, but it was off zero, and I didn’t have the time to really adjust it there as I had several guns I was firing that day (which included my Desert Eagle 50AE 😏). I picked the SRO Adam, thinking with the larger screen I’ll pick up the dot even quicker. All the help I can give to assist my vision is welcomed :geek:

I got a Trijicon RMR 6 MOA Red Dot for my Glock G40 10mm. I could pick up the dot fine, but it was off zero, and I didn’t have the time to really adjust it there as I had several guns I was firing that day (which included my Desert Eagle 50AE 😏). I picked the SRO Adam, thinking with the larger screen I’ll pick up the dot even quicker. All the help I can give to assist my vision is welcomed :geek:
I have not used a red dot on any of my gun yet but as i'm getting older I starting to lose some sight up close (use cheaters to read ). thought they would help farther down the life line. I'm more of the middle kind of guy don't have to have the top of the line but don't want junk. But i'm not going to put them on a lot of my gun so I'm not afraid to buy the top of the line if they are worth it.

I have not used a red dot on any of my gun yet but as i'm getting older I starting to lose some sight up close (use cheaters to read ). thought they would help farther down the life line. I'm more of the middle kind of guy don't have to have the top of the line but don't want junk. But i'm not going to put them on a lot of my gun so I'm not afraid to buy the top of the line if they are worth it.
That’s a good plan Adam. The industry trend is to include more Optic ready pistols, so you’ll be ahead of the game when more and more pistols models come out into the marketplace that accept optics.

Be
Better weld it on the 50, because I have never been able too keep mine secure enough!

Maybe this is big enough!
15836071943973328142458642284040.jpg

It's 2.5 wide and 2.0 tall. I took it off my shotty for you!
Yeah, I figured it came from another of your firearms. Currently my DE 50 doesn't have any optic. I just shoot it for fun. At the indoor range, with the large fireball, I doubt I'd see if I hit what I was aiming at anyways. :cool:

Back