testtest

Review: Springfield Armory 9mm Garrison 1911

Will look good next to my Garrison 1911
45 ACP, as for the guy who thinks they are an ugly firearm. Really!!!! Wonder what his significant other looks like, she or he must be a 10+. Love 1911’s of all types. All I need is a 38 Super and I’ll be set.

45 ACP, as for the guy who thinks they are an ugly firearm. Really!!!! Wonder what his significant other looks like, she or he must be a 10+. Love 1911’s of all types. All I need is a 38 Super and I’ll be set.
Reply to Shawn_P, a suggestion on the front strap without checkering. Try a small piece of skateboard tape. Works great.

I’ll continue to whine like the poor little … that I am … some of us live in the hot humid south! People that write comments like “…while the front strap is left comfortably smooth“ don’t live and train down here! Front strap checkering PLEASE!
Others are kind enough to tell me “just spend more money if you want that feature” 🤪 Believe me if I had the extra $$$$ i would
This is the 1911 I would buy at this price (what I can afford) if it had front strap checkering.
Try some skateboard tape works great for guns with no checkering on front strap.

Nice piece of ad copy by Dr. Dabbs. Almost had me sold (like I need another 1911) until I noticed the absence of a thumb safety on the starboard side. C'mon, Springfield, we southpaws do exist, and I'd be happy even if the ambi safety was an extra-cost factory option.

Back