testtest

Review: Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 3.8" Compact OSP .45 ACP

That's some great battery endurance!
DF4660CD-F5D7-4977-9F07-A29B19EB7E53.png

The article mentioned replacing the rear iron sight if you wanted to use them as backup to an installed Hex RDS optic.

I have the Hellcat RDP and can co-witness the iron sights just fine with the Hex Wasp installed.

Does anyone actually have this gun yet with the Hex Dragonfly installed, that can verify whether or not you can co-witness with the standard iron
sights?

The article mentioned replacing the rear iron sight if you wanted to use them as backup to an installed Hex RDS optic.

I have the Hellcat RDP and can co-witness the iron sights just fine with the Hex Wasp installed.

Does anyone actually have this gun yet with the Hex Dragonfly installed, that can verify whether or not you can co-witness with the standard iron
sights?
This 45 and the 10mm are identical with the exception of caliber. You cannot co-witness the sights with dragonfly RDO. More than likely you'll need suppressor height sights.

This 45 and the 10mm are identical with the exception of caliber. You cannot co-witness the sights with dragonfly RDO. More than likely you'll need suppressor height sights.
Correct. I have the 9mm version and I'm not planning on upgrades to the iron sights. I can't see them anyway, that's why I chose an OSP model.

Back