testtest

Review: Threaded Barrel Echelon

Well okay.. I know it's Sprinfield Armories page so your'e going to get SA guns. BUT I have an AREX GEN2 x another super nice firearm. Buily in Slovinia... used by all the Countries around there. Threaded, light weight, 17 rd +1 ambi, easy disassembly, RDS ready, Mine came with Holosun 507, and i got a heck of a deal. SO.. all in all.. i LOVE SA! I am an old 1911 guy who has had INCLUDING A SINGER.. about one of every brand made. KNOW WHAT? i can still punch long distance holes with a cheapo Star... Or even an astra... Practice, shoot a bunch, learn how to work with what you got... and save up for the big one!! GOD BLESS AMERICA.. cover yer butt and keep yer powder dry!!

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Review: Threaded Barrel Echelon” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/tested-threaded-barrel-echelon/.

Honestly, this just makes me want an Echelon more. Only now, I have to decide if I want the 4" barrel and try to carry it concealed, or go full on with this model and perhaps replace my XDM Elite Tactical OSP. Decisions, decisions. :unsure:

Honestly, this just makes me want an Echelon more. Only now, I have to decide if I want the 4" barrel and try to carry it concealed, or go full on with this model and perhaps replace my XDM Elite Tactical OSP. Decisions, decisions. :unsure:
well ya know.. Here's a BRILLIANT THOUGHT... TWO weapons!! I have...a SW Sd9vt which is a 4.25 Barrel that is a nice carry, I have a Mossberg pistol which is super with RDS, and Green laser, and They both carry and hide beneath my Tommy and his Mommy tropical shirts. I have a SW MP9 ( with threaded barrel) and honestly... as a CCW? Mr Secret agent man with a tiny suppressor?

Great story and subject matter. Shooting with a suppressor still requires hearing protection though I find the foam earplugs (or equivalent) work well at that point. Though after working in the main spaces and machine shops on USN vessels after 20 years my hearing is crap anyway, firearm reports still hurt when I don't have the can on and don't have hearing muffs on or foam plugs in.

well ya know.. Here's a BRILLIANT THOUGHT... TWO weapons!! I have...a SW Sd9vt which is a 4.25 Barrel that is a nice carry, I have a Mossberg pistol which is super with RDS, and Green laser, and They both carry and hide beneath my Tommy and his Mommy tropical shirts. I have a SW MP9 ( with threaded barrel) and honestly... as a CCW? Mr Secret agent man with a tiny suppressor?

Two weapons...

i-knew-you-were-gonna-say-that.gif

:LOL:

I have been saving up for an Echelon, but maybe now I may get this threaded barrel option rather than the 4.5 inch barrel.

Back