testtest

Robber pointing .45 at store clerk's head runs into big problems in Georgia

shanneba

Custom
Police said Shawn Sutton pretended to buy an energy drink, then pulled a pair of women's panties that were around his neck so that the panties covered his face — and then he went behind counter and pointed a .45 at the store clerk's head, demanding money.
Unfortunately for Sutton, he hit the good-guy-with-a-gun jackpot on this particular evening.

Shawn Sutton faces charges of armed robbery, aggravated assault, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, police said.

So you were all set for masks during COVID then.
I never wanted to wear woman's undies for any purpose.

I'm thinking sir that you are mistaking me for a former Army person, not the former Marine I once was....but there was that time in Subic Bay, PI, that I drank too much San Miguel beer.

Thank goodness there weren't camera phones in those days...the stuff we did is pure speculation(and/or exaggerated imagination...:)) because there ain't no photo or video proof...:)

I never wanted to wear woman's undies for any purpose.

I'm thinking sir that you are mistaking me for a former Army person, not the former Marine I once was....but there was that time in Subic Bay, PI, that I drank too much San Miguel beer.

Thank goodness there weren't camera phones in those days...the stuff we did is pure speculation(and/or exaggerated imagination...:)) because there ain't no photo or video proof...:)
Dang, was that you??.!!!San Miguel will make strange things happen in the PI, and cloud the memory.

Back