testtest

Romeo 1 Pro - X5 Legion - Mounting plate screws

ddeuce22

Professional
Managed to pick one up for $310 out the door. Only problem is I can't get the goddamn screws on the underside of the slide out to remove the adjustable rear sight. It's in there REAL tight, probably with some threadlocker too. Any tips or is there a tool i'm missing here to make life easier? I've got a T grip 3/32 hex but its so tight in there and wont budge im afraid of stripping the screws.

I just pulled mine off an m18. It was crazy tight. I ended up using an L hex short side in screw and used long end for leverage. Took out then extractor spring and such that was blocking the other hole first. Then placed on its side and was able to loosen both using the same method on each side.

Only my second, so go with what you are are comfortable with.

What are you putting on ? I have a Romeo 1 Pro in there but may mount a H08t but I think I need a plate.

Blow dryer worked wonders. Now, to figure out how far to zero. i've read alot of people saying 15 yards or 25 yards. I doubt i'll be shooting this thing at 25 yards in a self defense scenario. Any of you guys who use an RDS on a pistol, what's your take?

PXL_20211121_195037732.jpg

PXL_20211121_195108923.jpg

Glad it worked out! I don't know if I've ever been able too get 1 to 0 that close (within 15 yards)? I guess it depends on how you or where you put the dot?

Freaked me out :) I just saw your post on sig talk and got confused
Haha I did post there as well since there is a Legion specific section. I'm not nearly as active over there as I am here. Much stronger sense of community here as well as more friendly posters, I've seen some real douche canoes on the SigTalk forums so I tend to stay away.

Haha I did post there as well since there is a Legion specific section. I'm not nearly as active over there as I am here. Much stronger sense of community here as well as more friendly posters, I've seen some real douche canoes on the SigTalk forums so I tend to stay away.
OH, 100% this is a far better community. People can be very high brow and mightier than thou..

It’s a great forum to pawn some stuff off though, or find those odd Sig Parts

If you don’t think you’re going out to 25 yds you can zero from 7-15 without much variation. If you’re new to this I would start at 7. Get used to the red dot and work your way out to zeroing it at 15. If it’s zeroed at 15 yds you’ll find that you shoot just a bit high, maybe 1 1/2 inches at 25yds. You’ll find it really easy to accurately hit 25yds with a red dot. I have an X5 Legion and it’s a guided missile launcher.

Back