testtest

Ronin 45 in 4.25 Inch Barrel Availibility

I just purchased a Ronin Operator in 45 ACP with 4.25 inch barrel, through Atlantic Tactical under the Firstline Program. The order, after I paid in full for the pistol, went in approximately 10 days ago. Does anyone know if the Ronins are in stock at Springfield Armory or will I be waiting a while for the pistol to be delivered to the dealer. Thanks in advance.

I just purchased a Ronin Operator in 45 ACP with 4.25 inch barrel, through Atlantic Tactical under the Firstline Program. The order, after I paid in full for the pistol, went in approximately 10 days ago. Does anyone know if the Ronins are in stock at Springfield Armory or will I be waiting a while for the pistol to be delivered to the dealer. Thanks in advance.
Every time I’ve been to my favorite LGS in Kentucky they have had a good selection of Ronin pistols.

Every time I’ve been to my favorite LGS in Kentucky they have had a good selection of Ronin pistols.
and in sharp contrast, Ronin's and Garrisons are not always in stock at my LGS. one has to put his/her name on a list, then you get called as they come in.

even being a distributor of many firearms, they sometimes just do not get enough (of any brand) shipped to them

Does anyone know if the Ronins are in stock at Springfield Armory or will I be waiting a while for the pistol to be delivered to the dealer. Thanks in advance.
It's probably not as much a question what SA has in stock as it is what the distributor your LGS uses has in stock and how much business they bring the distributor. The larger the LGS the faster they get hot items has been my observation.

The huge store in the area always has good stock of things my little local guy cannot seem to get his hands on.

Thanks for the answers. Hopefully being a direct order because of the Firstline Program through Atlantic Tactical who is one of their largest distributors, I may have to wait not too long. I will post the wait after I recieve the firearm. Thanks again for the replies.

Sweet, they are worth the wait
20220702_083948.jpg

You are right. I was told that under the FirstLine program it may take between 30 to 90 days. But getting it at a very discounted price (690.00) and with three magazines, it is well worth the wait. I am going to place an order next week for the 4.25 Ronin in 9mm to go along with the 45. Once I get both, break them in, and carry both for a while, I may also have my LGS that is a Springfield dealer, order the Ronin EMP in 9mm and 4 inches. That pistol is not covered by the program but I think I will want it for the collection.

That is a great addition. I will have to look into that when I get them. I just switched out recently from my Sig 365 to a Smith and Wesson CSX for pocket carry and was so happy with carrying cocked and lock that I wanted to order a great looking 1911 in 45. Looked at Kimber but liked the Springfield better. But now after seeing the Ronin line, I will have several 9mm also. They will be more fun to carry and shoot over the Glocks that I own.

I received notification that my first Firstline order for my 4.25 inch Ronnin in 45 acp has been delivered to Atlantic Tactical. I am going to drive down on Monday to complete the paperwork and pick it up. It took a little under 6 months to be delivered but taking into consideration that Springfield moved into the new manufactor location as I placed the order, I do not believe the wait was too bad. I am just happy to be able to purchase this pistol at an excellent price, especially with the extra magazines.

I also have an order in for the same pistol in 9mm, which I am sure will be available soon. Just happy to get the 45 acp first, as that was the one I am anxious to break in and carry when I want something more that the Smith CSX I currently carry.

Back