testtest

Ronin EMP 3"

Hammer67

Professional
Did a search and dug back through 10 pages of this sub-forum, and was surprised to find very little on the current Ronin EMP 3", so I'm starting this. Just ordered one yesterday, and it should be here next week. The reviews I've read all seem really favorable on the performance of this little 1911.

I'll post more after handling and shooting it, but in the meantime, who has one? Do you EDC it? Love to hear some user perspectives. (y)

giveaway-monthly-december-2021-1024x680.jpg

1911s have always had a place with me, mostly full size. This is one nice looking little piece, looking forward to hear what your thoughts are when you get it and get some rounds through it.

1911s have always had a place with me, mostly full size. This is one nice looking little piece, looking forward to hear what your thoughts are when you get it and get some rounds through it.
Will do. I'm normally a little leery of 3" versions of the 1911, and esp. chambered in 9mm, but it seems like Springfield has done this one right and changed the things that needed to be changed, at least according to the things I've read. They seem to run really well and I haven't heard of many issues with them at all. I've been carrying a DW CCO a lot lately, but there's times when something a little smaller, but with the same manual of arms, would be handy.

I hear you loud and clear on that. I am living in warmer states now wear shorts and T-shirts are the thing I have found that the Sig P365 has served me well for the last couple of years oh add 12+ one

Back