testtest

Ronin EMP 9+1

Hello, and sorry if this was addressed on a previous post. I just took my new Ronin EMP 3 to the range today. It shot great, but have a question. I am having trouble inserting a fully loaded 9 round magazine without the slide back. Then I cant add the plus 1 round and reinsert the magazine. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Hello, and sorry if this was addressed on a previous post. I just took my new Ronin EMP 3 to the range today. It shot great, but have a question. I am having trouble inserting a fully loaded 9 round magazine without the slide back. Then I cant add the plus 1 round and reinsert the magazine. Any ideas would be appreciated.
As already mentioned the spring will relax over time however you may still have to give the mag a sharp rap with the heal of your hand to insert a full mag on a closed slide.
Personally I never worry about a full mag (one short) as long as I have one in the chamber when I carry. At the range I only load 3 rounds at a time so I can track groups.

I’m looking at jumping on the Emp3 wagon, what’s the recoil in that sweet gun like, not concerned with accuracy with that proven trigger?

Back