testtest

Rossi Model 62 SAC Pump-Action Reproduction

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

The Rossi Model 62 SAC .22 rimfire “Gallery Gun” is very possibly the best classic pump-action reproduction ever made.

Rossi Model 62 SAC Pump-Action Reproduction

1639686705997.png

Just the picture of that little rifle brings back a lot of memories. Won a few big 'Teddy Bears' with them at many local carnivals and fairs for my girlfriends, and also actually won a couple new girlfriends with one very similar, but then they expected a big 'Teddy Bear' too.

'It's a hard job but somebody's got to do it' ............ just glad I had those little gallery .22 pump rifles along for the ride. I can't even imagine all the hell that would rain down at any carnival if these were to show up with a small, duck crossing gallery. Sad, sad, sad!!!

My father has an original pump action .22. I’m not positive, but I think it’s a Winchester. I believe he got it when he was a kid and he’s 84 now. My brother has pretty much already claimed it as his inheritance when my father passes on. I remember he used to shoot pigeons off our neighbor’s roof in suburban NJ. And we used to hunt woodchucks with it in upstate NY when I was real young.

Yep, lots of good memories.

Thanks for the article Talyn, was a good read.
There were a ton of different make old Parlor rifles. The Rossi looks very similar to a Savage 25 .22 pump rifle I came across, except the Savage is a take down rifle.

The Savage .22LR & S pump Parlor rifle:
SAVAGE MODEL 25 CALIBER 22 S L-LR LONG RIFLE PUMP ACTION ...

Back