testtest

Ruger LC Carbine (5.7x28)

What y'all think about Ruger's new LC Carbine chambered in the 5.7x28? 20rd mags from their 57 pistol. Telescoping and folding stock. 5 & 1/2 lbs. Looks utilitarian.

This is what I wish they would have done with the PC 9 Carbine.
Nice looking carbine. 5.7 is a pricey round though. If it was in 9 i’d jump on it.
I am interested in a PCC and thought about picking up a Ruger PC9, but something kept holding me back.

I like the my pc 9 a lot fun-to shoot
i shot one a while back and enjoyed it. then i started looking at lighter pc's such as sub 2k, aero survival rifle and even some ar-9's. then started back at the pc 9! another one i was eyeing up was the marlin camp 9 (or 45). i don't see many of them around the range and i'm a sucker for wood stock.

None in stock as @BET7 bought them all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:. That gun should weigh that much (just under 6#) ,but should be 1# or more less. When the recoil of that round is almost non-existent a firearm shouldn't weigh that much.

None in stock as @BET7 bought them all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:. That gun should weigh that much (just under 6#) ,but should be 1# or more less. When the recoil of that round is almost non-existent a firearm shouldn't weigh that much.
Actually, I don't own any 5.7x28mm firearms, so it wasn't me that drained the stock supply 😁. But I did just drain the stock supply of a CMMG MK10 10mm Banshee in bronze sold on Classic Firearms (I also have this on order from my LGS for over a year now. Online they always seemed to be out of stock and ordering from CMMG direct has a long wait. So I decided not to wait and ordered it quickly). So when it comes into the LGS for xfer, I'll tell them they can cancel my previous order. (Now I just have to find the 💰💵💸, to pay for it :LOL::ROFLMAO:).

Actually, I don't own any 5.7x28mm firearms, so it wasn't me that drained the stock supply 😁. But I did just drain the stock supply of a CMMG MK10 10mm Banshee in bronze sold on Classic Firearms (I also have this on order from my LGS for over a year now. Online they always seemed to be out of stock and ordering from CMMG direct has a long wait. So I decided not to wait and ordered it quickly). So when it comes into the LGS for xfer, I'll tell them they can cancel my previous order. (Now I just have to find the 💰💵💸, to pay for it :LOL::ROFLMAO:).
Classic just sent me an email, so check and see if those are in stock?

I have about 10k rounds of 5.7x28 from pre covid and before the price almost doubled.

Got the email this morning. The Black MK10 was already out of stock and the Bronze had 2 left (1 of which I bought). I just looked now and it appears they are out of stock on the bronze as well.
I've been wanting an upper that accepts the ps90 mags. The fun thing about those are it ejects down the lower magwell on ar15's.

Back