testtest

Ruger pc carbine 9 mm

Do any of you guys own one these let me know your thoughts of this rifle thanks
I have a PC Carbine and I'd say it's one of the most fun rifles I own and it has a great trigger right from the factory.

Of all the models of the PC takedown I prefer the original with the polymer furniture as it's noticeably lighter than the chassis model.

You can easily fit it into a backpack and it takes standard double stack Glock mags so you can have tons of rounds on tap if you want.

You can find backpacks specifically made for the PC Carbine that also work great with the 10/22 take also.

Screenshot_20211121-164136_Photos~2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a PC Carbine and I'd say it's one of the most fun rifles I own and it has a great trigger right from the factory.

Of all the models of the PC takedown I prefer the original with the polymer furniture as it's noticeably lighter than the chassis model.

You can easily fit it into a backpack and it takes standard double stack Glock mags so you can have tons of rounds on tap if you want.

You can find backpacks specifically made for the PC Carbine that also work great with the 10/22 take also.
Thanks 10mm I am getting excited

View attachment 22314
Hey 10mm do you happen to have the model number on the scope? That looks awesome

Hey 10mm do you happen to have the model number on the scope? That looks awesome
Not really a scope it's actually a red dot sight. It's a Vortex Sparc ii that I bought about 4 years ago. This red dot has been great to use in sunny conditions and has not lost any bit of zero through hundreds of rounds I put through the rifle it's on and I can hit consistent (half dollar coin sized) sized groups at 50yds with it.

Here's a link to the same sight I have.

Here's the little brother to my PC Carbine the Davidson's exclusive 10/22 takedown with the Magpul backpacker stock. I've been waiting over a year for the 9mm PC Carbine backpacker stock to come out but Magpul keeps delaying the launch to market.
Screenshot_20211121-173726_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-173718_Photos.jpg

Not really a scope it's actually a red dot sight. It's a Vortex Sparc ii that I bought about 4 years ago. This red dot has been great to use in sunny conditions and has not lost any bit of zero through hundreds of rounds I put through the rifle it's on and I can hit consistent (half dollar coin sized) sized groups at 50yds with it.

Here's a link to the same sight I have.

Thanks 10mm for all your help

Well yes, in fact I do own one Bob! I have the Ruger PC carbine Gen 2, which is the tactical take down model, which I prefer and like very much. I also own the Sig MPX carbine, which is similar, but a bit more costly. Both are fine firearms.
The MPX is a really nice carbine also and its on my list of potential future purchases.

The MPX is a really nice carbine also and its on my list of potential future purchases.
Agreed 10, I’ve got most if not all of the Sig MPX line (Copperhead, MPX K, and the Carbine), and love them all. They may have made a longer barreled version of the MPX K that’s been discontinued 🤔 (but I may be mixing that up with their MCX platform, of which I have 2 Rattlers and eyeing a 300 BLK Canebrake. I’m also interested in their Virtus platform. You can never have enough I say). 😉😆

I have been very happy with my PC Carbine. It is extremely accurate, and I have been very impressed with how well the rifle holds zero after multiple take-downs and re-assemblies. It is a little bulky when assembled, but it isn't heavy, and it is easy to store in a backpack when taken down.

"How many Henry’s do you have ?"
None. I do have a Uberti 1873 in .357, a Pedersoli Lightning in .45, an AWA Lightning in .38 Special, a Rossi 1892 in .38/.357 and a Rossi in .45 Colt. For fast shooting, most popular rifle/carbine is the 1873.
A true Henry repo isn't as desirable as an 1873 since it doesn't have a loading gate (loading is similar to a .22 rifle) and the mag tube is open to the elements. You have no forearm to keep the heat away and you have to deal with a follower when it gets close to your support hand.

Back