testtest

Ruger pc carbine 9 mm

I have a PC Carbine and I'd say it's one of the most fun rifles I own and it has a great trigger right from the factory.

Of all the models of the PC takedown I prefer the original with the polymer furniture as it's noticeably lighter than the chassis model.

You can easily fit it into a backpack and it takes standard double stack Glock mags so you can have tons of rounds on tap if you want.

You can find backpacks specifically made for the PC Carbine that also work great with the 10/22 take also.

View attachment 22314
Hey 10mm what do I need to get to add a sling to her

Hey 10mm what do I need to get to add a sling to her
The regular rifle stock PC Carbine has sling points integrated right into it so you only need a sling and swivels.

If you have the free float model you will need at least 1 MLOK mount with either a QD or regular sling option.

I keep an Allen sling on my PC Carbine. The sling has decent padding on the back and it's pretty wide where it sits on your shoulder making it more comfortable when carrying it for longer periods.

20211225_152943~3.jpg
20211225_152946~2.jpg

The regular rifle stock PC Carbine has sling points integrated right into it so you only need a sling and swivels.

If you have the free float model you will need at least 1 MLOK mount with either a QD or regular sling option.

I keep an Allen sling on my PC Carbine. The sling has decent padding on the back and it's pretty wide where it sits on your shoulder making it more comfortable when carrying it for longer periods.

View attachment 23542View attachment 23543
Perfect thanks I just pick 2 more magazines security 9 ones it I don’t have a Glock

Perfect thanks I just pick 2 more magazines security 9 ones it I don’t have a Glock
The Glock mags are a lot cheaper especially the aftermarket brands.

I use extend Glock mags with my PC carbine. Magpul makes a reliable Glock mag and you can get 3 for the price of 1 Ruger SR mag.

Good to know
If you're looking here's a great backpack made for the PC carbine takedown or the 10/22 takedown.

They sell out pretty quickly so backorder maybe the only option unless you get lucky on another site.

If you're looking here's a great backpack made for the PC carbine takedown or the 10/22 takedown.

They sell out pretty quickly so backorder maybe the only option unless you get lucky on another site.

Thanks 10mm I want one ☝️

Ruger had this bag with their logo on it for a great sale price a couple of weeks ago ... that along with my 20% discount for buying the new PCC, I got it at a fantastic low price. Great bag!

Ruger had this bag with their logo on it for a great sale price a couple of weeks ago ... that along with my 20% discount for buying the new PCC, I got it at a fantastic low price. Great bag!
Here's another backpack that works really well for the PC carbine that I use and it's very discreet as it looks like a standard everyday backpack.

I like the mag slot feature where it has slots for 5 extended mags or 10 lower capacity mags which can be inserted from either side of the mag slots.

Ok look what papa bought home my new baby and loving it range time thus Tuesday View attachment 24270View attachment 24271
I just put mine (same model) away after putting a new Vortex Strike Fire II RDS on it, it just arrived 2 hours ago. Sighting in will probably be early next week since I have plans over the weekend. I wanted something more than the used SightMark Reflex RDS I had laying around that I put on it when I got it.

I will tell that the new StrikeFire II push buttons are pretty stiff and hard to push. I hope they loosen up some.

I'm still wondering if I should have bought the CrossFire II 1x4 scope for this PCC. 🤔

9201.jpeg

Last edited:
As promised a range report this range is a indoor range there is no bench to shoot from all stand up shots shot 100 rds 25 yards these old eyes could probably us a scope but all iron sights it is a lot off fun to shoot but I do want to get to a outdoor range soon anyway it ate everything I fed it A8F07CE2-67E2-4748-9090-FCF3CBAFCC18.jpeg

As promised a range report this range is a indoor range there is no bench to shoot from all stand up shots shot 100 rds 25 yards these old eyes could probably us a scope but all iron sights it is a lot off fun to shoot but I do want to get to a outdoor range soon anyway it ate everything I fed it View attachment 24372
One thought here. After your breakin shooting don't forget to check the barrel. It was after my first shooting session that I found the slightest wiggle in the barrel.

Also, tighten the barrel when the rifle is together, then remove the barrel and give it another click or 2, then reinstall the barrel. It should be a little stiff now when installing it. Wobble is gone and you accuracy improved.

One thought here. After your breakin shooting don't forget to check the barrel. It was after my first shooting session that I found the slightest wiggle in the barrel.

Also, tighten the barrel when the rifle is together, then remove the barrel and give it another click or 2, then reinstall the barrel. It should be a little stiff now when installing it. Wobble is gone and you accuracy improved.
Will do thanks bear

Snow levels are down a little bit so I thought I'd go in the next day or so to sight in the new StrikeFire II. Sight height is 2.5" high and gonna start sighting in at 25 yards.

The trajectory in the chart is based on a 1135 fps. I'm curious what the actual velocity of Remingtom UMC 9mm 115 gr might actually be out of a 16" barrel. Any thoughts?

Screenshot_20220127-131403_Chrome.jpg

Back