testtest

Russian Submarine Shows Massive Damage After Ukrainian Strike

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

1695081993762.png

Rumor has it that Russia has put in a very large order for Flex Seal & Flex tape after seeing the commercial.

1695082067380.jpeg

1695082117588.gif

All humor aside, it's fascinating to see a whole new chapter in warfare unfolding. We are glimpsing a future of highly effective, inexpensive UVs, affordable by virtually any country in the world, and it's only getting started.
Yep, Ukaine has become a petri dish for testing better ways to kill. It's a shame the innocent people there are bearing the brunt of the experiment.

Yep, Ukaine has become a petri dish for testing better ways to kill. It's a shame the innocent people there are bearing the brunt of the experiment.

Actually, the vast majority of the people being killed are Ukrainian, and the Russians are largely going about it the old fashioned way.

Most of the innovation I was referring to is happening by the Ukrainians, out of necessity, in defense of their country. I don't feel the least bit sorry for the Russians on the receiving end of that.

Actually, the vast majority of the people being killed are Ukrainian, and the Russians are largely going about it the old fashioned way.

Most of the innovation I was referring to is happening by the Ukrainians, out of necessity, in defense of their country. I don't feel the least bit sorry for the Russians on the receiving end of that.
+100 (y)

Before he attacked Putin said that Ukraine & the Ukrainian people don't exist. The last Euro despot that said stuff like that was a former Austrian private.

And since Russian military & high officials have said Russia has claims on the Baltic states and eastern Poland.

View attachment 43853

Rumor has it that Russia has put in a very large order for Flex Seal & Flex tape after seeing the commercial.

View attachment 43854

View attachment 43855
For USN that would be a total write off to the scrap yard. The Ruskies will just patch it up and send it out.

View attachment 43853

View attachment 43854

View attachment 43855
Although I’m hoping for a total defeat of the Russian military in what is basically an attempt at genocide why is the picture “except for submarine” blurred out? 🤔

Although I’m hoping for a total defeat of the Russian military in what is basically an attempt at genocide why is the picture “except for submarine” blurred out? 🤔
In the original pic, there was so much junk and damage to the drydock area behind, that it was hard to see the sub clearly with the background.
They blurred it to make it easier to see the sub

Back