testtest

Russian Wagner Group warlord Prigozhin dies in crash!

youre-a-real-63d74baf30.jpg
Mom always said that i was “special”.

If Prigozhin had 9 million frequent flyer miles, then he just spent 'em all. Whoo!
- Cousin Eddie

In other commentary….
The paparazzI found the vacationing PotatoHead coming out of a workout spa gym and he actually had a comment.…he stated, “I don’t know enough…” then he shuffled off.

One video showed the plane spiraling down with only one wing. I don't think the other one just fell off. :rolleyes:
While Putin is the most likely suspect, just about everybody wanted Prigozhin dead. It would be easy to bump him off and let Putin take the blame. Russia? Ukraine? CIA? I wouldn't even put it past China or North Korea. This is as much a political move as an assassination.
Prigozhin wasn't stupid. I wonder if he left instructions with his boys just in case. :rolleyes:

I knew a guy that had one with the side car. It was actually a Russian copy of the WW2 German Army BMW.

Really easy to maintain (no computers) & got good gas mileage. 3-wheel drive also.

A Royal Enfield Himalyan and Sidecar would be a good substitute.

Last edited:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. 😂

That said, it's going to be very interesting to see what happens to thousands of loyal Wagnerites. I doubt many of them would be excited about joining the Russian military, and would look at it as a demotion. And Wagner was carrying out a lot of the Kremlin's policy goals in other parts of the world. Hard to imagine the MoD rand and file stepping in to fill those roles.

Back