testtest

S/A store site is insane to deal with

Old_Me

Ronin
as the subject line says.

at first, i bought something as a "guest"....and boy oh boy, you's have thought all the computers in the world had crashed.

a continuous loop of that circle icon, going 'round and round'

then it tells you to login, which you can't.

then you try and do what THEY want, and open up- an account..

here comes that continuous circle icon...

then they tell you that your order went thru (shows "pending" )on my credit card

then they say you have 2 same emails, and they can merge...

here comes that circle icon.

i wanted to buy, 2...... 15 rd mags for my hellcat.

please believe me, it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes last night.

this is not the first time i have had a BS time with the S/A store's site.

like WTH...?????

i even had problems trying to register my Hellcat, then the Ronin, when i bought those a few weeks ago.

Wow, that's too bad. I've ordered items from them on multiple occasions without any issue. Shipping was fast too.
might be, that the first time, i ordered as a guest.....ok, i get that.

but when you try to create an account....

here comes that rotating circle icon.....

yeah not sure what’s going on or if it’s continued from last months problems. After taking extended periods of time for each screen only to get to the last screen where cc was entered only to tell me my cart was empty. After 4 attempts I gave up and just called them and ordered directly.

yeah not sure what’s going on or if it’s continued from last months problems. After taking extended periods of time for each screen only to get to the last screen where cc was entered only to tell me my cart was empty. After 4 attempts I gave up and just called them and ordered directly.
now you see, right there was a BIG problem for me, when i ordered up mags for my Ronin....

i ordered 2.....

i got 4.....

my cart showed to be empty after i ordered those first 2.....

so me thinking i did something wrong......cuz i never got any confirmation

but hey, a win for me, you can never have too many mags, especially when it's tough to find some.

Spinning icon means server or internet issues. Probably not their fault.
One thing I learned years ago buying on the internet. If you hit submit and don’t see anything, DON’T hit submit again unless you want to double your order.
oh i know that, about the submit button, or the BACK button.

i never hit the Submit button, more than once.

i learnt that, one time, when i doubled up on my cable bill...lol

Bummer. Hope SA gets this fixed soon.
well, frankly, i haven't bought anything since the smaller Hellcat mags, then i took a chance on the Ronin mags, that was going to be the end of dealing with them.

but yesterday, i get an email from them that they now have 15 rd mags, so yeah, i'll get at least 2.

which, that order did go thru.

but after this nonsense, anything i might want?

it'll be from another website.

it's tiring to deal with a website, that just can't get it's stuff together.

as the subject line says.

at first, i bought something as a "guest"....and boy oh boy, you's have thought all the computers in the world had crashed.

a continuous loop of that circle icon, going 'round and round'

then it tells you to login, which you can't.

then you try and do what THEY want, and open up- an account..

here comes that continuous circle icon...

then they tell you that your order went thru (shows "pending" )on my credit card

then they say you have 2 same emails, and they can merge...

here comes that circle icon.

i wanted to buy, 2...... 15 rd mags for my hellcat.

please believe me, it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes last night.

this is not the first time i have had a BS time with the S/A store's site.

like WTH...?????

i even had problems trying to register my Hellcat, then the Ronin, when i bought those a few weeks ago.
Must be fixed? Was already preregistered.
In and out of SA Store in less than 5 minutes
and order confirmed, printed out of exactly what ordered!
Have never had an issue there. Must be my smile? :)

Feels like there were some capacity issues on the SA site the last couple days. Especially around the new 15 round mag. Was going to buy a couple since I still have the one time deal on the site and hellcat mags are listed.

Slow and froze up. I guess I did not need them that bad :/

Feels like there were some capacity issues on the SA site the last couple days. Especially around the new 15 round mag. Was going to buy a couple since I still have the one time deal on the site and hellcat mags are listed.

Slow and froze up. I guess I did not need them that bad :/
Possibly on your end? Ordered some of same early today. Received confirmation email as well.
No issues whatsoever....except no winning lottery numbers found. :)

Possibly on your end? Ordered some of same early today. Received confirmation email as well.
No issues whatsoever....except no winning lottery numbers found. :)
It was yesterday or the day before, but unfortunately doubt it was me. My home setup is pretty silly, it was probabaly the credit card gods…”you have 5 13 round mags…two more is not needed…”

Back