testtest

S&W CS at it again

Annihilator

Hellion
Founding Member
Most know I picked up a slightly used model 60-15 J frame revolver, got the box and all but an owners manual, so I emailed S&W and asked if they could send me one, nice lady named Annette said she would, got a box today and lo and behold, all they sent was the California card saying this product may cause cancer……I said hello, already had that, so I tried calling but there closed for training so I sent an email, I mean the manual covers all revolvers, J, K, L, and N…..it’s not that I actually need a manual, but I would like to have one since I got everything else that originally came with it……🤷🤷
 
Last edited:
Hi,

It would be cool to have a hard copy. I saw a few on ebay, but I don't do ebay any more. At least it's online (downloadable), should you need any information from it.



Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Most know I picked up a slightly used model 60-15 J frame revolver, got the box and all but an owners manual, so I emailed S&W and asked if they could send me one, nice lady named Annette said she would, got a box today and lo and behold, all they sent was the California card saying this product may cause cancer……I said hello, already had that, so I tried calling but there closed for training so I sent an email, I mean the manual covers all revolvers, J, K, L, and N…..it’s not that I actually need a manual, but I would like to have one since I got everything else that originally came with it……🤷🤷
Shoulda bought a HY Point....Just sayin. 😁
 
Well they couldn’t listen to or read plain English OR even apparently view the pics I sent the first of August on a M&P slide that had been milled to deep. I discovered it when I took it apart to clean. It had 2 trips after the first one they said they “couldn't duplicate customer complaints!

What happens when you hire smooth brainer people gaht have zero clue on firearms

(I have never had to send any of my HK’s back just saying and I am team Paddle)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4084.png
    IMG_4084.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4082.jpeg
    IMG_4082.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4081.jpeg
    IMG_4081.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4080.jpeg
    IMG_4080.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top