testtest

S&W FPC Carbine

Sometimes, guns just…jump out at you when you’re looking at them. Felt crazy good holding it, and the whole package…if it runs as well as it feels, it’s gonna be a keeper.

And it’s a good package, too; 2x23rd mags and one 17rd; carrying case/sling pack…
CAB341E7-931F-4C45-910A-843FF3CA8809.jpeg

Slapped my spare PRO on it…
102571E5-ACDD-414B-8E03-FDE3DE615274.jpeg

Compact little package folded, too…
B909DAE1-8B57-430E-A15B-88935604FDAA.jpeg

Should be fun. Hopefully get to the range next week.

I’m interested seeing how it compares to the Sub2000, +100 yds.
I’m not fond of how the extra mags stowed in the stock looks, but serves a good purpose than having them loose.
And now with the base Subs being $290 now, wonder if and when SA will come out with a similar folding configuration other than with the law tactical version.

I’m interested seeing how it compares to the Sub2000, +100 yds.
I’m not fond of how the extra mags stowed in the stock looks, but serves a good purpose than having them loose.
And now with the base Subs being $290 now, wonder if and when SA will come out with a similar folding configuration other than with the law tactical version.
One nice thing on the folding front—you don’t need to remove your optic/get a different handguard with the S&W.

Sometimes, guns just…jump out at you when you’re looking at them. Felt crazy good holding it, and the whole package…if it runs as well as it feels, it’s gonna be a keeper.

And it’s a good package, too; 2x23rd mags and one 17rd; carrying case/sling pack…
View attachment 43108

View attachment 43109

View attachment 43110

That is pretty neat little package

View attachment 43108

View attachment 43109

View attachment 43110

Wow. That's cool as hell.

And I'm impressed and a little jealous that you had a spare PRO.

Back