I'm not seeing any list.

I see this under the Hex Wasp
HEX™ Wasp™ Micro Red Dot Sight - 3.5 MOA
Fits Hellcat OSP and XD-S Mod.2 OSP.

I see this under the Hex Dragonfly
HEX™ Dragonfly™ Red Dot Sight - 3.5 MOA
Fits XD-M Elite OSP with mounting
plate.

The Wasp is compatible with 2 guns without any plates.

So if the Dragonfly is only "compatible" with 1 gun in the SA line up, if you use a plate, why didn't they make the slide hole pattern match the Dragonfly or the Dragonfly hole pattern match the slide? Why make it so it has to have a plate? I don't see a list of other 3rd party RDS and plates needed.

Anyway, I'm just not fond of needing a plate to make the sight fit, its jerry-rigged, which is probably why I don't own an OSP ready pistol already.
In the case of the Walther PPQ/Q4,Q5, the slide is cut so the plate sits about even with the rest of the slide. The reason for the plates ( there are 3 available) is so you have a wider variety of RDMS to choose from.

mORDRsE.jpg

I've been on the lookout for a holster or a compatible 1, so I grabbed the 1 from the 9mm. The 9 has a longer barrel, but the slide and frame seem close in dimensions. My low cost safariland paddle holster was a fit. Finding this out will buying 1 for this compact version will be less frustrating. I thought I would post a pic of my next, but unknowing when purchase?
Screenshot_20220103-133625_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back