testtest

SA-35 at Bud's Guns

SA-35

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230224_093039_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_093039_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 81
Range USA also shows SA-35 at several (8) locations. $729.99
(Not sure if their in stock status updates in real time)

My shop has them, but I’m still Leary regarding the issues they had, the ones in my shop have the serial number in the mid 14,000 range.

Not interested if made in Turkiye. Maybe a good gun but not for me. Feel the same way about stuff in Vietnam- not in this house.
I feel the same way about American guns, so I don’t blame you. After what the U.S. did to the Indians, blacks during slavery, the U.S.'s initial support for Saddam Hussein, the arming and support of terrorist groups like the Taliban, the war in Iraq and non existent "weapons of mass destruction" which resulted in the killing of innocent people and American soldiers, operations Fast and Furious, the 94 AWB, and President Joe Biden, I'm not interested in anything if the firearm is made in the United States. Especially more so if they're offered by Ruger or Smith & Wesson supported gun control. I even stopped buying anything from Springfield Arms because of their support for gun control too.

Heckler & Koch and Walthers will never be in my home as well because I don't do German pistols because of the Holocaust.

Last edited:
I feel the same way about American guns, so I don’t blame you. After what the U.S. did to the Indians, blacks during slavery, the U.S.'s initial support for Saddam Hussein, the arming and support of terrorist groups like the Taliban, the war in Iraq and non existent "weapons of mass destruction" which resulted in the killing of innocent people and American soldiers, operations Fast and Furious, the 94 AWB, and President Joe Biden, I'm not interested in anything if the firearm is made in the United States. Especially more so if they're offered by Ruger or Smith & Wesson supported gun control. I even stopped buying anything from Springfield Arms because of their support for gun control too.

Heckler & Koch and Walthers will never be in my home as well because I don't do German pistols because of the Holocaust.

Lmfao I can't tell if this is an attempt to troll or a real word vomit.

I suppose you don’t recall seeing the Iraqi convoy of military trucks heading into Syria in the 30 days prior to the US invasion when GW stupidly waited 30 days for congressional approval ? Not that I supported the invasion of Iraq. I would have supported carpet bombing it for 30 days and then leaving it in rubble. I’d support the same action in Iran, Syria and N. Korea. And I’d put the Saudis and Turkey on a very short leash.

I love German pistols. HKs and Walthers are great guns. Germany has been subjugated dude. The best way to honor the memory of the holocaust is to support Israel. Which I do. And I buy IWI weapons and ammo.

I avoid Turkish guns because the vast majority of them are crap.

you "logon name" is "Well Armed"

what the hell are you "well armed" with...sling shots?

catapults..??

i care less where the arms are made, i go for looks, style, fit, function, durability, price, company over all reputation for well built firearms.

if it is made in Turkey, i buy it, if i like what i see.

if it is made in the good ole USA, i buy it if i like what i see.....

so tell us please, inquiring minds need to know, what country of origin you do you buy your guns from..???

you "logon name" is "Well Armed"

what the hell are you "well armed" with...sling shots?

catapults..??

i care less where the arms are made, i go for looks, style, fit, function, durability, price, company over all reputation for well built firearms.

if it is made in Turkey, i buy it, if i like what i see.

if it is made in the good ole USA, i buy it if i like what i see.....

so tell us please, inquiring minds need to know, what country of origin you do you buy your guns from..???
That post was pure sarcasm...I almost spit my coffee all over my iMac reading it:ROFLMAO:.

So you have…Belgian guns? (looks at Belgium’s colonial track record in Africa)…probably not.

Italian? (Looks at their Ethiopian campaign) Nope.

Spanish…nope. Franco.

Russian? (Glances at Ukraine)…uh…no.

Croatian? Those pesky Balkan Wars/genocides of the 1990’s miiiiggt be a problem.

South Afric…yeah. Probably not.

Brazilian? Well, besides slaughtering their own indigenous populations, and a penchant for death squads…

I know! China!

Guess pictures of Putin, Lenin and Stalin hang in the house 🤔

So you have…Belgian guns? (looks at Belgium’s colonial track record in Africa)…probably not.

Italian? (Looks at their Ethiopian campaign) Nope.

Spanish…nope. Franco.

Russian? (Glances at Ukraine)…uh…no.

Croatian? Those pesky Balkan Wars/genocides of the 1990’s miiiiggt be a problem.

South Afric…yeah. Probably not.

Brazilian? Well, besides slaughtering their own indigenous populations, and a penchant for death squads…

I know! China!
👍

Back