testtest

SA-35 EXISTANCE

DOES THIS HANDGUN REALLY EXIST? Wow, I paid for one the first week of December 2021 at Scottsdale Gun Club in Scottsdale AZ. This is a premier dealer for Springfield and one of the finest indoor shooting facilities in the country. When I paid for mine, I was the 13th person that had done so. Since December of last year Springfield has introduced 6 or 7 new handguns - I AM STILL WAITING ON MY SA-35 AND I HAVE TWO PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME !!! WHAT IS THE STORY WITH THIS HANDGUN ?? In 9 months Springfield cannot get 13 pistols to one dealer WHEN THEY KNOW THE GUNS ARE PAID FOR !! What is wrong with this picture??

DOES THIS HANDGUN REALLY EXIST? Wow, I paid for one the first week of December 2021 at Scottsdale Gun Club in Scottsdale AZ. This is a premier dealer for Springfield and one of the finest indoor shooting facilities in the country. When I paid for mine, I was the 13th person that had done so. Since December of last year Springfield has introduced 6 or 7 new handguns - I AM STILL WAITING ON MY SA-35 AND I HAVE TWO PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME !!! WHAT IS THE STORY WITH THIS HANDGUN ?? In 9 months Springfield cannot get 13 pistols to one dealer WHEN THEY KNOW THE GUNS ARE PAID FOR !! What is wrong with this picture??

Most likely, your dealer is low on the food chain.

There’s several—including a pair of consecutive serial numbered—for sale on Gunbroker; I suggest, since you want one so badly, you stop whinging like a schoolgirl and order one there.

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

I feel your pain and frustration.

Have you contacted Springfield Armory Customer Service and asked them that question?

(800) 680-6866

Call them around 9:30am Eastern Daylight Time Mon-Thursday and you should be talking to someone within 5 minutes.

Fridays they are very busy.

My LGS in N Texas had 3 come in and go back out … they are out there

1663798098295.png

If it's any consolation here. Springfield just reached back out to me in regards to my SA-35. They are honoring my request of replacing my gun due to 3 trips back and forth for the same issue. Customer Service said they were having issues procuring parts so the process is troublesome but she assured me that they are repairing what they have and are also working on making more guns to get them out to the dealers. So like I've been doing bear with them. SA has been great to me on my issue and they are making things right. BTW Greetings from Pennsylvania....

There was a comment from a Springfield rep indicating that production was halted due to QC issues and was to resume this month. Scroll to comment #13 made on 09/18/2022
You lost me at “AR-15.com”
I cant believe anything that comes from 98.9999% of the folks on that website

09-22-22. Somebody at SA is not being truthful with us regarding production. I have had a
SA-35 on order at my LGS for 3 months now. Still no word on when when it will arrive. I'm giving it another 30 days, then cancelling and buying something else.

Again: how high on the food chain is your dealer?
Sorry! I don't accept this as a viable answer. I have shopped 7 different LGS's and 4 of the largest online stores. There none available in commerce. If SA is only shipping these guns to shops high on the food chain then they should share this information with those of us who want to buy one.

Sorry! I don't accept this as a viable answer. I have shopped 7 different LGS's and 4 of the largest online stores. There none available in commerce. If SA is only shipping these guns to shops high on the food chain then they should share this information with those of us who want to buy one.
Gunbroker.

Multiple SA35’s are available there…

So they are, in fact, “commercially available”.

QED.

It depends. The DB on GB selling the MK-23 case ( in fair condition) for $2300 might be gouging a little. Of course his position is if you got the only one, you set the price. Some dumbass will buy it.

To clarify, that's just the case, not the MK-23.
I’m assuming it’s the camo soft case made by Eagle?

That’s a caveat emptor; they made a run of those a few years ago…it’s the real deal, but never had a Mk23 in it.

You could get them on HKPARTS for $150, iirc.

09-22-22. Somebody at SA is not being truthful with us regarding production. I have had a
SA-35 on order at my LGS for 3 months now. Still no word on when when it will arrive. I'm giving it another 30 days, then cancelling and buying something else.

a very fine gun, and gun company, i had the Girsan MC REGARD, the clone to the Beretta 92 FS, and it was awesome.

cheaper in price too, metal parts, over "some plastic" on my higher dollar Beretta 92 FS.

(trigger-plastic, guide rod-plastic) on the Beretta 92 FS.....!!!!

a very fine gun, and gun company, i had the Girsan MC REGARD, the clone to the Beretta 92 FS, and it was awesome.

cheaper in price too, metal parts, over "some plastic" on my higher dollar Beretta 92 FS.

(trigger-plastic, guide rod-plastic) on the Beretta 92 FS.....!!!!

The plastic guide rod in the 92 was actually an upgrade requested by the US military; they won’t bend and deadline the gun.

Back