testtest

SA-35 Gen 2 or a work in progress? +Bonus

Um, um, uh, uh, . It's nice to see SA has addressed the extractor. The issue of sharp edges should also be addressed at the factory. I would pay extra to have this done at the factory. What would it cost for them to do this? $50? I dunno, but it seems like a small thing to do. The video is like others from this outfit, way too long to get their two points addressed. Shorten it up to 4-5 minutes max and you would have grateful viewers.
I would still like one of these, though my interest has cooled some. Maybe by the time I can actually see one in stores, it will be totally sorted out.

Um, um, uh, uh, . It's nice to see SA has addressed the extractor. The issue of sharp edges should also be addressed at the factory. I would pay extra to have this done at the factory. What would it cost for them to do this? $50? I dunno, but it seems like a small thing to do. The video is like others from this outfit, way too long to get their two points addressed. Shorten it up to 4-5 minutes max and you would have grateful viewers.
I would still like one of these, though my interest has cooled some. Maybe by the time I can actually see one in stores, it will be totally sorted out.
yeah, i had to stop it, too much talk.

sorta like a movie, those first few seconds, let alone minutes, had better get my attention, or it's..."click time"....

Use the time-line "line" at the bottom of the vid to jump ahead of stuff that doesn't interest.

On this vid jumping ahead to the 3:36 min time is where he gets down to business.

I was finally able to handle the SA-35. The store apparently got 3 in this week. One sold and 2 were available. The display gun still had sharp edges on the frame above the trigger and the the grip still felt like it would chew up the web of your hand. I also noticed that there were bluing salts coming out from between the bushing and the slide. The trigger pull was okay, nothing to brag about.

The price was $699.99 so suggested retail. I forgot to check the serial number but I assume it's a recent build. I wasn't overly impressed and passed on buying it. I still have one on order and a quoted price of $569. For that price I can wait.

Something, something, pot calling the kettle black. 😜😇😎
97892944-7A64-41E9-8F64-53862207B72A.gif

I've done business with BHSS and have been completely satisfied with their work and customer service. They improved the function and finish on my SA-35 as well as the accuracy. IMHO, they're good folks who know their stuff.

Mike

Back