testtest

SA-35 issue

cico7

Custom
I bought a Springfield SA-35 a few months ago.
It tears up my left thumb when i rest it against the barrel. I am not liking it.
I can not comfortably rest my left over right. Anyone else have this problem?

It tears up my left thumb when i rest it against the barrel. I am not liking it.
You must be talking about resting your thumb on the slide since the barrel is located within the slide.

Since the slide moves when firing that's why you thumb is getting torn up. I'd change that since it could cause malfunctions besides tearing up your thumb.

yeah i just got rid of mine, so i could get another 1911, and i never had that issue, you're gonna have to reposition your hand hold.

You must be talking about resting your thumb on the slide since the barrel is located within the slide.

Since the slide moves when firing that's why you thumb is getting torn up. I'd change that since it could cause malfunctions besides tearing up your thumb.
Yes yes yes... the slide.

I was thinking the same thing, nothing should be touching the slide period during firing, it’s like any other semi auto, don’t touch the slide

Back