testtest

SA-35 ordered

T_Cactus

Operator
Howdt y’all
I’ve been looking forward to finding an SA-35 at my local gun store, after repeatedly not finding one available, I plunked down fitty percent and now it’s the waiting game.
I don’t mind the waiting, well perhaps I do, but now I know it will be just the matter of when and not if.
Hope y’all are doing well,,,

Good luck Cactus. I ordered mine late October 2021 and received it about a week and a half ago. My LGS wasn’t getting many Springfield firearms in for a while, but they now seem to be slowing coming in a few at a time.
What are your thoughts on the pistol BET7?
I have never owned a nine mm
I have fired some rounds through some friends firearms
If you have a range report posted , please direct me that way

What are your thoughts on the pistol BET7?
I have never owned a nine mm
I have fired some rounds through some friends firearms
If you have a range report posted , please direct me that way
Haven't yet fired it Cactus, I've been too busy "collecting" other firearms (like the SA XDm Elite 10mm I picked up last Sunday :sneaky:). I'm attempting to join a "hard to get in" gun club a few minutes from my residence (limited membership). Maybe then, I can shoot some of these rascals.
I will say that it seems well built. I'll have to eventually see if I run into any of the problems some reviewers have had. It's good to know that Springfield will stand behind their product(s), if problems do occur.

Haven't yet fired it Cactus, I've been too busy "collecting" other firearms (like the SA XDm Elite 10mm I picked up last Sunday :sneaky:). I'm attempting to join a "hard to get in" gun club a few minutes from my residence (limited membership). Maybe then, I can shoot some of these rascals.
I will say that it seems well built. I'll have to eventually see if I run into any of the problems some reviewers have had. It's good to know that Springfield will stand behind their product(s), if problems do occur.
Ten four,,,, im hankering for a ten mm too
I have my eye on a long slide glock twenty
It looks substantial and I like the optics cut on the slide ,,,, another seven hundred dollar handgun plus or minus i

Ten four,,,, im hankering for a ten mm too
I have my eye on a long slide glock twenty
It looks substantial and I like the optics cut on the slide ,,,, another seven hundred dollar handgun plus or minus i
I have all three Glock 10mm models (G29, G20, and G40 MOS). I did fire the G40 w/ Trijicon RMR with both 10mm range ammo and hotter Buffalo Bore 10mm. I'll be honest, due to it's 6" barrel, I didn't feel much difference between the different loads, and as a side note, I need more practice acquiring the red dot on the optic. :)

Howdt y’all
I’ve been looking forward to finding an SA-35 at my local gun store, after repeatedly not finding one available, I plunked down fitty percent and now it’s the waiting game.
I don’t mind the waiting, well perhaps I do, but now I know it will be just the matter of when and not if.
Hope y’all are doing well,,,
Update:

Howdt y’all from HOU Texas,,,,,

I have in my possession a SA-35!

Wow, a nice shooting pistol, and I’m pleased to report it has fine shooting qualities, and what more can I report that hasn’t already been said.

The pistol finish is nice, uniform in appearance.
The trigger is as reported, take up....breaks and then a nice reset and ready to fire.
I had one shell casing that did not extract after running about thirty rounds through the pistol and that may have been my fault in that I used inexpensive ammo ( in a blue box perhaps,,,,, mag- something or other) and I may have not loaded the magazine properly.
Anyways, I ran fifty rounds through it and except for the one hiccup it cycled and ran perfectly.
I plan on going back to the range soon and trying it out again.

I did not purchase the firearm from the local gun store I had plunked down my “caish”,,,, but I went to the range that I belong to and sure enough they had one on display priced at twenty dollars below the msrp, so I bit the bullet and bought the SA -35 right there on the spot.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and best regards to all of my fellow gun enthusiasts

Cactus

Update:

Howdt y’all from HOU Texas,,,,,

I have in my possession a SA-35!

Wow, a nice shooting pistol, and I’m pleased to report it has fine shooting qualities, and what more can I report that hasn’t already been said.

The pistol finish is nice, uniform in appearance.
The trigger is as reported, take up....breaks and then a nice reset and ready to fire.
I had one shell casing that did not extract after running about thirty rounds through the pistol and that may have been my fault in that I used inexpensive ammo ( in a blue box perhaps,,,,, mag- something or other) and I may have not loaded the magazine properly.
Anyways, I ran fifty rounds through it and except for the one hiccup it cycled and ran perfectly.
I plan on going back to the range soon and trying it out again.

I did not purchase the firearm from the local gun store I had plunked down my “caish”,,,, but I went to the range that I belong to and sure enough they had one on display priced at twenty dollars below the msrp, so I bit the bullet and bought the SA -35 right there on the spot.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and best regards to all of my fellow gun enthusiasts

Cactus
50 rounds is nowhere near enough to determine if any problems exist. Especially considering you had a FTE. Here's hoping it actually was your fault ( It most likely wasn't) or an anomaly in whatever ammo you were using ( this is very possible). I would buy one box of several different kinds of ball ammo and do full mag dumps with all your magazines. 500 rounds or so ought to give you enough input to determine which brand/weight your particular gun likes best as well as letting you know if there are problems with the gun itself. Then buy 20 round boxes of all the defense loads you are considering and do the same thing until you just give up and decide that Federal 124 gr. HST is the best and buy 15 boxes of that. :) When you are consistently running with no failures, THEN you can trust it to carry it for self defense.

Back