testtest

SA-35 Range Report

Superzuki

Operator
My SA-35 has been shot enough that it works properly. My last range session showed me some weaknesses. mostly failure to comletely feed the next round. All I had to do was tap the rear of the slide to finish seating the round.
This time it fed every round, each time. Also from a couple of old 20 round Browning magazines, that just didn't work last time. Perfect every time. I shot over 100 rounds today, including a magazine of hollow points and another magazine of Underwood truncated cone FMJ.

I shot FMJ ball and truncated cone and JHP, all of them fed right into the chamber.

My SA-35 has been shot enough that it works properly. My last range session showed me some weaknesses. mostly failure to comletely feed the next round. All I had to do was tap the rear of the slide to finish seating the round.
This time it fed every round, each time. Also from a couple of old 20 round Browning magazines, that just didn't work last time. Perfect every time. I shot over 100 rounds today, including a magazine of hollow points and another magazine of Underwood truncated cone FMJ.

I shot FMJ ball and truncated cone and JHP, all of them fed right into the chamber.
Great news for sure.

Back