testtest

SA-35 ---WHEN??

The cost of shipping, parts and labor in a warranty repair
“If documented correctly” is a business right off and does not affect the company’s bottom line.
The cost of a recall is however covered by insurance and can be crushing to a company’s profit due to the increase in insurance premiums.
We didn't have such insurance at our company to cover returns & allowances. The company was well known in our industry for high quality goods. I always viewed write-offs at losses.

Mike

My personal conspiracy theory is that the machining was done in Turkey and it obviously went wrong. SA is stuck trying to figure out how to get the Turkish company to redo the slides at their cost and the the Turkish company is saying No Thank You. Lawsuits are ensuing while SA tries to figure out how not to take a bath on this one.

No, I don't work for SA nor am I defending SA. I just know how the industry works.

You're calling me a liar based on why the SA-35 isn't available wherever you live is out of line here.

You haven't been satisfied by my simple explanations, and nor getting what you want out when you called SA brings us to the next stage.

So, I think it's time we bring the mods (@xdman @10mmLife @OkiePewPew @KLGunner) into this conversation since they represent SA on this website and should know how to answer your questions regarding SA-35 availability.
Not calling anyone anything. And I’m neither blind nor stupid.

Don’t want to make this personal, but your posts were essentially calling me naive for stating the obvious.

And to add to the point…my 2 LGS’s locally had 10 of the new S&W M&P 9 Metal handguns. A bit expensive and not for me, but announced on 9/1 and two weeks later they’re available.

The same market forces work for S&W and Sig. So who knows. I’ve abandoned my decision to buy a SA-35.

Back