testtest

SA Rebate Question

belladonna

Professional
I think I know what I need to do, but I need some guidance because I'm not sure. I picked my XD-M Elite last night after work. My FFL guy looked up the serial number and said it qualifies for the Gear Up promo. So I am filling out the form and they are wanting the store address. My question is: I bought the gun from an online store that ships from various locations. Do I provide SA with the address of my FFL? That seems to be the logical way to go, but I haven't had to do this form before, so I want to be sure.

Thanks in advance guys.

I think I know what I need to do, but I need some guidance because I'm not sure. I picked my XD-M Elite last night after work. My FFL guy looked up the serial number and said it qualifies for the Gear Up promo. So I am filling out the form and they are wanting the store address. My question is: I bought the gun from an online store that ships from various locations. Do I provide SA with the address of my FFL? That seems to be the logical way to go, but I haven't had to do this form before, so I want to be sure.

Thanks in advance guys.
Yes use the FFL address.

Thanks in advance guys.
if you are going to "snail mail" this form, send it via certified mail with return receipt.

that way, no one can say "they never got the submission"

if submitting it online?

then make a copy.

Back