testtest

SA website - Firearm Selector - State Compliant!

Bear007

Custom
I have been away for a little while with a lot of family business. So when did SA screw up the FIREARM SELECTOR - STATE COMPLIANT filter. It use to be a good search filter. You use to be able to not show all the low capacity and otherwise restricted guns when searching a gun. Now it shows all of the guns in every search and just shades and marks the guns that aren't legal if you pick a certain state. It's not much of a filter anymore. They need to add a NONE option and remove from the list the guns that aren't requested.

It's great they added the states for those with restrictions but keep our NONE option.

I have been away for a little while with a lot of family business. So when did SA screw up the FIREARM SELECTOR - STATE COMPLIANT filter. It use to be a good search filter. You use to be able to not show all the low capacity and otherwise restricted guns when searching a gun. Now it shows all of the guns in every search and just shades and marks the guns that aren't legal if you pick a certain state. It's not much of a filter anymore. They need to add a NONE option and remove from the list the guns that aren't requested.

It's great they added the states for those with restrictions but keep our NONE option.
Frustrating as it may seam Springfield Armory has the right to operate their website as they see fit.
Just my opinion. Other’s may vary.

Not every improvement, or attempted improvement, meets with universal approval. Once you know the fact it shades or highlights it not hard to work around.
I understand it shades the restricted guns for all individuals who select a state BUT it doesn't do the reverse for people who don't have any restrictions. It doesn't have a means to filter or shade out all the state restricted guns for the folks in unrestricted states like it use to.

Personally I'd rather see NONE added back as a option to the STATE COMPLIANT dropdown and the filtered guns removed from the list as before, not shaded. It just makes things less tedious and more pleasant to view, for me anyway.

I understand it shades the restricted guns for all individuals who select a state BUT it doesn't do the reverse for people who don't have any restrictions. It doesn't have a means to filter or shade out all the state restricted guns for the folks in unrestricted states like it use to.

Personally I'd rather see NONE added back as a option to the STATE COMPLIANT dropdown and the filtered guns removed from the list as before, not shaded. It just makes things less tedious and more pleasant to view, for me anyway.
If the state has no restrictions, there is no need to leave any guns out. All guns may be sold there, including those that qualify for restricted states.

If the state has no restrictions, there is no need to leave any guns out. All guns may be sold there, including those that qualify for restricted states.
that is true. i bought an S/A, California compliant gun at my LGS, and so far, we have no restrictions.

i usually select, "all guns" and go from there, hoping that my LGS has what i want, which is what's important to me.

Back