testtest

Sad News

N

nmedge

My niece called me tonight to let me know that my younger sister her mother passed away this afternoon in Massachusetts. This came as a surprise as I didn't know that she had been ill for a few days. No memorial service is planned and she will be cremated. She had a very hard life and hopefully she has gotten the peace she always wanted. Hard to see the family all gone.

My niece called me tonight to let me know that my younger sister her mother passed away this afternoon in Massachusetts. This came as a surprise as I didn't know that she had been ill for a few days. No memorial service is planned and she will be cremated. She had a very hard life and hopefully she has gotten the peace she always wanted. Hard to see the family all gone.
Sorry to hear nmedge, my condolences and prayers 🙏

Sorry to hear this nmedge. I went through this in March with my younger sister and I know first hand how tough it is. When my thoughts turn to this, I redirect them to the love we shared and the countless wonderful times that went with them. Seems to help a bit. Prayers and condolences to you and family. Hang in there my friend.

Our deepest condolences to you and your family. May her soul find the peace she was denied in life.

Sorry to hear this nmedge. I went through this in March with my younger sister and I know first hand how tough it is. When my thoughts turn to this, I redirect them to the love we shared and the countless wonderful times that went with them. Seems to help a bit. Prayers and condolences to you and family. Hang in there my friend.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well Lock n' Load, my sympathies and condolences 🙏.

Back