testtest

Sad News

Thank you for all the kind words. It has been a long 2 years with her. My sister Judy came from a great home with loving parents who did everything for her. I do not understand how she went down the wrong path. She had 2 failed marriages but had 3 great kids but she was never happy. Her poison behavior ruined her relationships with her children and grandchildren. Judy had turned 65 last month and I was hoping things might turn around but I was wrong. After talking to my nieces they were upset but also found relief with her passing. Words cannot explain how that makes me feel. I will certainly miss her even with all her issues and hope she has found the peace she might have been looking for. Life will certainly be different without her. Once again thank you for your responses.

My niece called me tonight to let me know that my younger sister her mother passed away this afternoon in Massachusetts. This came as a surprise as I didn't know that she had been ill for a few days. No memorial service is planned and she will be cremated. She had a very hard life and hopefully she has gotten the peace she always wanted. Hard to see the family all gone.
Very sorry to hear about this nmedge. My thoughts are with you and your family. She is in good hands now. God bless.

Back