testtest

Saint 308 take down pin.

Does anyone know a source for a pair of extended take down and pivot pin for the Saint 308. I ordered a set for an AR10 only to find out they were to long since the receiver is narrower. I’m also thinking about getting another upper to have a 45Raptor barrel and would prefer to just have a second upper verses a whole other gun if possible. Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• A40589CA-F8DA-49C7-9FB1-1A499049266A.jpeg
    A40589CA-F8DA-49C7-9FB1-1A499049266A.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 23
Pin diameter should be .2795", but unsure on length. The only extended pins I've found are unsure and 1 other brand. The kns are extended on the right side as so easier to grab. Or are you asking about the Ines that extend past the left side?

I don't own any SA AR's, but do on other brands and pivot and takedown pins can vary in length and diameter. My APF AR's use a shorter and smaller diameter pins compared to aero precision, 2a, wmd and some others.

Here is a really good breakdown of parts compatibility that includes both main styles of AR10’s.

I have never specifically changed out my 308 Saint rifle take down pins, but it should be standard AR10 pins. I don’t remember anyone ever asking me to do this for them, on an AR15 sure I have switched them out for longer pins like from strike industries.

Back