testtest

Saint Edge PDW

Ive been thinking the same thing. However, I would like to offer a suggestion. There needs to be an integrally suppressed model. An EVAC with a can would be wonderful. The chances of remembering to don your earpro in a situation requiring rapid deployment are rather slim.
@Mike H.
* not to mention, it would be that much easier to get it SBR'ed at the same time.

Last edited:
I’m looking also but I did some research on Springfield’s website and the Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 I feel may be a better choice along with saving close to $600.00
I’ve decided to sell or trade in my
Savage AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor to make the purchase of the Saint Victor 5.56 Pistol even easier.
I think the issue now is when will either be available during this run on firearms.

I’m looking also but I did some research on Springfield’s website and the Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 I feel may be a better choice along with saving close to $600.00
I’ve decided to sell or trade in my
Savage AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor to make the purchase of the Saint Victor 5.56 Pistol even easier.
I think the issue now is when will either be available during this run on firearms.
Currently in stock at

Yeah OP, that PDW is sweet and compact and as your waiting on that I’m waiting on the Saint Victor 308 pistol, but I have a love affair with the 7.62/308. Hope they release all 3 soon. 🤞🏻

Good price. What would be the easiest way to sell my Savage? Of course using an FFL for the transfer. I know I would get more selling outright then trading in.
Try Armslist. It's like Craigslist but for guns.

As a follow up I stopped by the local Shoot Point Blank store today and hanging on wall was a Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 $1,000.00 unfortunately since there range is closed and they can’t shoot the Savage AR10 I have to trade in I’ll have to wait.
Unless Uncle Sam comes through soon. 😁😎😉
That's a cheap price for the Saint Edge pistol. Most sell it for $1,200 or higher.

Screenshot_20200414-183750.png

Straight from their website. Their MSRP is $1,559

I have a SPB
As a follow up I stopped by the local Shoot Point Blank store today and hanging on wall was a Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 $1,000.00 unfortunately since there range is closed and they can’t shoot the Savage AR10 I have to trade in I’ll have to wait.
Unless Uncle Sam comes through soon. 😁😎😉
i have a SPB very close to me. Excellent range and gun store.

What exactly are we discussing? I was at a gun shop today and a
Springfield Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 was on the wall for $999.99 not $1,559.00 a reputable business not taking advantage of its customers.
We are talking about the same thing. The Saint Edge Pistol MSRP on Springfield's website is $1,599.00
That's why I said if your gun shop has it for $999.99 that's a cheap price.
Screenshot_20200414-195945.png

I wasn't saying your gun shop was price gouging. I was saying you got a cheap deal because most other shops are well over the $1,000 that your gun shop has it priced at.

Back