testtest

Saint Edge pistol 300 Bo upper

USCG1980

Alpha
Trying to find out if a saint pistols 300BO upper will work on a Saint Edge Pistol 5.56.
Thanks for any thoughts .

XDman,
I have and love a XD .45acp sub compact. Its the one that has " GRIP ZONE" on the grip a lot of folks are making fun of. What's your thoughts on this weapon ?? Now I watch your video on the Hellcat damn should I sell and get one Or keep what I have ? Thanks Boss, love your YT site!!
FKR
GMC USCG Ret.

XDman,
I have and love a XD .45acp sub compact. Its the one that has " GRIP ZONE" on the grip a lot of folks are making fun of. What's your thoughts on this weapon ?? Now I watch your video on the Hellcat **** should I sell and get one Or keep what I have ? Thanks Boss, love your YT site!!
FKR
GMC USCG Ret.
My opinion USCG1980, is that no one should tell or recommend to you to buy anything. Buying a gun is a personal decision that can only be made by you in this case. Yes, you can ask advice, and do your own research (watching videos, renting the gun at a range, etc). The the final decision is yours. BTW, I own both guns with the same caliber with my XD.Mod2 also having "Grip Zone" on the grip. Both are fine firearms. And by no means do I intend to imply that XDman would "tell" you what choice you should make, he'll just offer some sage advice

My opinion USCG1980, is that no one should tell or recommend to you to buy anything. Buying a gun is a personal decision that can only be made by you in this case. Yes, you can ask advice, and do your own research (watching videos, renting the gun at a range, etc). The the final decision is yours. BTW, I own both guns with the same caliber with my XD.Mod2 also having "Grip Zone" on the grip. Both are fine firearms. And by no means do I intend to imply that XDman would "tell" you what choice you should make, he'll just offer some sage advice
Thanks for the advice my friend. I have always have bought or traded for Sigs, but Springfield has caught my attention since I purchased a Saint Edge Pistol. Love it. Thanks Again !!

Thanks for the advice my friend. I have always have bought or traded for Sigs, but Springfield has caught my attention since I purchased a Saint Edge Pistol. Love it. Thanks Again !!
No problem brother, that's what we're all doing here. As I stated, this is just my opinion. Most of the time, when friends or sales persons at the Local Gun Store, want to give me an opinion on a firearm, they start out by saying "hey, did you ever consider xyz" and then list why they think I might like it. Fortunately (or so I think ;)), I've not reached the point that I have to trade in or sell one of my firearms to purchase another. I wish you luck in whatever decision you eventually make and look forward to XDman's reply to your query.

XDman,
I have and love a XD .45acp sub compact. Its the one that has " GRIP ZONE" on the grip a lot of folks are making fun of. What's your thoughts on this weapon ?? Now I watch your video on the Hellcat **** should I sell and get one Or keep what I have ? Thanks Boss, love your YT site!!
FKR
GMC USCG Ret.
Really the two guns are different, from how the trigger feels, to the ergonomics. I would suggest youfeel both and see what I mean. Its like the XDM came from shrinking a full size pistol, where the Hellcat was like comming from the requirement to start from the ground up being small.

OOPS! I spent all summer and fall telling any and all active duty or prior service guys and gals to get a Glock.
But they did have a special deal. Thirty Three Percent off MSRP! Got mine! :love:

Just raggin' on ya BET7.... know exactly where you are coming from and agree.

OOPS! I spent all summer and fall telling any and all active duty or prior service guys and gals to get a Glock.
But they did have a special deal. Thirty Three Percent off MSRP! Got mine! :love:

Just raggin' on ya BET7.... know exactly where you are coming from and agree.
No problem brother. As I mentioned, it’s just my opinion & I won’t have a problem with you or anyone ‘telling’ me to get a Glock (as I have several :sneaky: ). Plus I don’t have a problem with you raggin’ on me SMSgtRod;)

The s&w model 629 w/ 8.375" barrel was my first love and will always be in my heart too stay. Long live the 44 mag. Also topped it off with an aimpoint back in '84.

Back