testtest

Saint Edge SBR 10.5 - Bolt carrier options?

Hey Guys, Im looking for your personal opinions on a bolt carrier group for my 10.5 saint edge. I’m Currently using my Old saint victor bolt carrier group in it, with honestly no issues. Though I’d like to know my best options when I’m ready to upgrade. Thanks!

Hey Guys, Im looking for your personal opinions on a bolt carrier group for my 10.5 saint edge. I’m Currently using my Old saint victor bolt carrier group in it, with honestly no issues. Though I’d like to know my best options when I’m ready to upgrade. Thanks!
What are you looking to do ?

Suppressed, or just run it normal SBR unsuppressed ?
The bcg it came with would be fine.

If going suppressed, I switch my 10.5” to a Bootleg BCG with suppressed/unsuppressed setting

Unfortunately no. I originally had a saint victor with the standard BCG, i Acquired the saint edge upper at a later date and just swapped my old stuff from The saint Victor (7.5)

for the time being I’ll be running it unsuppresed until all the paperwork checks out to throw on a decent suppressor etc :)

I'm a fan of Wilson Combat and Aero BCGs, though honestly the Toolcraft you can get for about $100 from PSA will work just fine for just as long.

Back