testtest

Saint Victor PDW - Fact or fiction ?

LGS posted another Saint Victor 5.56 PDW . Price this time is $1,675.00 I wish I could add this to my Saint Victor collection .
1628043775833.png

I finally had a chance to shoot my Victor PDW over the weekend and it did great. I only put 80rds of ADI 55gr Sierra BlitzKings through it to zero and familiarize myself to the PDW way of life. I zeroed a Holosun HE508T and BUIS @ 36yds and 15rds later I then transitioned to a small steel 6"x12" popper at 100yds with no issues. This gun may lack barrel length, muzzle velocity and energy but it should displace just enough to be effective out to around 150-200yds IMO. I will find out soon enough and hopefully record some usable data.
Overall I should be able to reach out to about 250yds with a good (forehead🤣) hold repeatedly. Unfortunately it will only retain around 200ft-lb of energy with around 1300ft/s velocity or significantly less @ 250yds.

I also just installed my JP Enhanced Ignition Reliability Spring kit and It's amazing paired with the Victor flat-faced trigger. I cannot tell the difference between my Edge Pistol or the Victor PDW. I cannot wait to shoot my PDW more.
20210811_143943.jpg

I finally had a chance to shoot my Victor PDW over the weekend and it did great. I only put 80rds of ADI 55gr Sierra BlitzKings through it to zero and familiarize myself to the PDW way of life. I zeroed a Holosun HE508T and BUIS @ 36yds and 15rds later I then transitioned to a small steel 6"x12" popper at 100yds with no issues. This gun may lack barrel length, muzzle velocity and energy but it should displace just enough to be effective out to around 150-200yds IMO. I will find out soon enough and hopefully record some usable data.
Overall I should be able to reach out to about 250yds with a good (forehead🤣) hold repeatedly. Unfortunately it will only retain around 200ft-lb of energy with around 1300ft/s velocity or significantly less @ 250yds.

I also just installed my JP Enhanced Ignition Reliability Spring kit and It's amazing paired with the Victor flat-faced trigger. I cannot tell the difference between my Edge Pistol or the Victor PDW. I cannot wait to shoot my PDW more.
View attachment 19737
Very nice. How do you like that mag clamp? I was thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure if it really falls into the " I need this" category when I am trying to save my money for a $2000 shotgun.

Very nice. How do you like that mag clamp? I was thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure if it really falls into the " I need this" category when I am trying to save my money for a $2000 shotgun.
For the $25 price you pay to get it home you cannot go wrong. You bring 60/80rds of firepower at the ready in a smaller profile than a PMAG D60 (30rd PMAGs) for way less money. I bet you could have 4x 30rd PMAGs or 4x 40rd PMAGs and 2x Mag Couplers for the same price shipped as 1x PMAG D60. The best priced D60 I've seen is $99. Sure they're awesome but they don't store the best when your on the move. Nonetheless I will still buy them because it is a useful application IMO.

For the $25 price you pay to get it home you cannot go wrong. You bring 60/80rds of firepower at the ready in a smaller profile than a PMAG D60 (30rd PMAGs) for way less money. I bet you could have 4x 30rd PMAGs or 4x 40rd PMAGs and 2x Mag Couplers for the same price shipped as 1x PMAG D60. The best priced D60 I've seen is $99. Sure they're awesome but they don't store the best when your on the move. Nonetheless I will still buy them because it is a useful application IMO.
Incidentally I just got an email from The Mag Shack. They have 10 gen 2 30rd. P Mags for $79 or 50 or $389.

Incidentally I just got an email from The Mag Shack. They have 10 gen 2 30rd. P Mags for $79 or 50 or $389.
Amazing. Grab a few Couplers just to try them out. Practice your mag changes and before you know it, voila! A nice start on a bad day!

Back