testtest

Sale on ammo & firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KillerFord1977 thanks for bringing this to my attention I'm going to pickup some good deals today!

Bass Pro in my neck of the woods has a really good sale going on with 500 rounds of brass 9mm for $80. Living in NH that means no sales tax!
They also have the better APX for $329.99 any model along with a few other great deals.

Last edited:
I received a flyer in the mail yesterday from Bass Pro Shops/Cabelas 2nd Amendment Savings Sale, Feb 27-March 11.

That is the flyer I got as well in the mail

@KillerFord1977 thanks for bringing this to my attention I'm going to pickup some good deals today!

Bass Pro in my neck of the woods has a really good sale going on with 500 rounds of brass 9mm for $80. Living in NH that means no sales tax!
They also have the better APX for $349.99 any model along with a few other great deals.
That's a good price for the Beretta (it figures, guns usually go on sale AFTER I buy them :mad:). I thought I was buying the Compact (box said compact on it), but it was really the Centurion. No biggie, I ordered the compact frame from Optics Planet and they change out like the Sig P320's. I see Cabelas/Bass Pro also has the FNH 509 Compact with Vortex Venom sight included (of course! I just bought the pistol alone last week :cautious:. But I just got the Trijicon SRO delivered yesterday :), I hope I won't need to call them if their customer support is questionable).

That's a good price for the Beretta (it figures, guns usually go on sale AFTER I buy them :mad:). I thought I was buying the Compact (box said compact on it), but it was really the Centurion. No biggie, I ordered the compact frame from Optics Planet and they change out like the Sig P320's. I see Cabelas/Bass Pro also has the FNH 509 Compact with Vortex Venom sight included (of course! I just bought the pistol alone last week :cautious:. But I just got the Trijicon SRO delivered yesterday :), I hope I won't need to call them if their customer support is questionable).
Buyers regret will never end for any of us especially when the price of a recently bought product is cheaper soon after you buy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back