testtest

Sandy Hook And Remington Reach Settlement

Bad, bad, bad. Guns don't go crazy, people do. Defund police, no bail, career criminals, mental health issues I could go on and on. We're going the wrong way ! I cut myself shaving this morning, is that Gillette's fault ?

Beyond pathetic defense. Someone for the Remington defense team should have read up on the history of the Black Rifle. The prosecutions line was that Remington should have never put out a military rifle to civilians. It was actually a civilian rifle adopted for the military. Maybe they can appeal for lack of knowledge.

Beyond pathetic defense. Someone for the Remington defense team should have read up on the history of the Black Rifle. The prosecutions line was that Remington should have never put out a military rifle to civilians. It was actually a civilian rifle adopted for the military. Maybe they can appeal for lack of knowledge.
Not as I understand it.

The AR 10 was the first submission to replace the M1 from armalite. After it was rejected two higher ranking officers unofficially visited and suggested a .22 caliber traveling at high speeds. This was the AR 15 later later adopted and designated the M16. A civilian version was marketed to the public because, to paraphrase Sam Colt, a govt nod is a great advertisement.

This is all coming from the book American Rifle: A biography by Alexander Rose and I know I cut out a lot of events but that's the short of it.

GunTalk Live did a deep dive into this settlement and stated that Remington did not settle. After all, the company formerly known as Remington filed for bankruptcy and was sold off. Instead, four insurance companies that represented this further company agreed to settle.

GunTalk Live did a deep dive into this settlement and stated that Remington did not settle. After all, the company formerly known as Remington filed for bankruptcy and was sold off. Instead, four insurance companies that represented this further company agreed to settle.
As I mentioned since Remington went bankrupt this was probably that.
Thanks for following up David.

Colion Noir does an excellent job explaining the settlement. He is a lawyer and gun rights activist. Definitely worth watching. Here's the link.
I didn't know he was a lawyer but I've def seen his videos in contrast of stereotyping gun owners.

What he explains is the lawsuit doesn't matter because their insurance company handled it, but I don't understand the consequences. Hopefully there's none, and the insurance company is more than happy to be doing business paying for a settlment to stay out of court. I love how the elephant mocking the court room is ignored. That guy is ironically born with a stupid face.

Back