testtest

SAR USA P8L 9MM

Th@tGuy

Elite
Was on GrabAGun.com late Thursday night browsing through their selection of firearms, in which they had a gun amount of inventory. Came across this firearm for the price $469.99, however it had the "GrabAQuote" (optional on a select firearm of thier choice) that gives you a discounted price, I clicked the option, 10 minutes later I got a offer for $60 off that last for 24 hours. Thought about it and when I woke up early the next morning and decided to buy it. Ordered around 6am and it was shipped out around 11am. Received it today. I must say it looks and feels great. An a steel firearm, ported barrel, lightning cuts on the slide, and fully adjustable rear sight for elevation and windage, all for under $450. Seen alot of positive reviews on it as well. I think it's worth the price tag.
PXL_20201020_164902400.jpg

16032150304163883225831618287767.jpg
16032150752574296198763151851494.jpg

Was on GrabAGun.com late Thursday night browsing through their selection of firearms, in which they had a gun amount of inventory. Came across this firearm for the price $469.99, however it had the "GrabAQuote" (optional on a select firearm of thier choice) that gives you a discounted price, I clicked the option, 10 minutes later I got a offer for $60 off that last for 24 hours. Thought about it and when I woke up early the next morning and decided to buy it. Ordered around 6am and it was shipped out around 11am. Received it today. I must say it looks and feels great. An a steel firearm, ported barrel, lightning cuts on the slide, and fully adjustable rear sight for elevation and windage, all for under $450. Seen alot of positive reviews on it as well. I think it's worth the price tag. View attachment 11255
View attachment 11256View attachment 11257
Nice, I just bought the SAR USA B6 full-size 9mm for $339. Like Hans mentioned, it’s a CZ clone & has gotten good reviews. For my “real” CZ 75B, I put on a set of VZ grips that come close to matching the Black Double Diamond VZ grips that came with my Springfield 45 TRP. The look & feel great. Good luck with your SAR.

Was on GrabAGun.com late Thursday night browsing through their selection of firearms, in which they had a gun amount of inventory. Came across this firearm for the price $469.99, however it had the "GrabAQuote" (optional on a select firearm of thier choice) that gives you a discounted price, I clicked the option, 10 minutes later I got a offer for $60 off that last for 24 hours. Thought about it and when I woke up early the next morning and decided to buy it. Ordered around 6am and it was shipped out around 11am. Received it today. I must say it looks and feels great. An a steel firearm, ported barrel, lightning cuts on the slide, and fully adjustable rear sight for elevation and windage, all for under $450. Seen alot of positive reviews on it as well. I think it's worth the price tag. View attachment 11255
View attachment 11256View attachment 11257
Very nice looking gun, good price, I'm sure your going to enjoy shooting it.

Well installed the grips 2 weeks ago and I love the appearance, to me it gives it a 1911ish look. Also the grips have a great feel for shooting and the firearm continues to shoot extremely well, no hiccups at all. I have a leather holster coming in tomorrow and I will start the break in period asap. I'm considering carrying this firearm, the performance has gained my trust and confidence.
20201102_124126.jpg

Hmmmm, nice but not a clone.

A clone would be an exact duplicate/copy, and have near or 100% parts interchangeability, like all the different makers of 1911's and ARs.

In an analogy is that human identical twins are essentially natural clones.

Whereas, the SARs, and others that resemble CZ's are more like..."Doppelgangers", aka "un-related look-alikes".

My .02

BTW - The clones, copies, lok-alikes and variants of the CZ-75-design by other manufacturers include:

Last edited:
Hmmmm, nice but not a clone.

A clone would be an exact duplicate/copy, and have near or 100% parts interchangeability, like all the different makers of 1911's and ARs.

In an analogy is that human identical twins are essentially natural clones.

Whereas, the SARs, and others that resemble CZ's are more like..."Doppelgangers", aka "un-related look-alikes".

My .02

BTW - The clones, copies, lok-alikes and variants of the CZ-75-design by other manufacturers include:
I don't think I ever mentioned it being a clone, other users here shared that it was, the only thing I specifically know that it shares with the CZ 75 are the mags, the grips(those are CZ 75 aftermarket grips I have installed), some sights, and the holsters. Matter of fact the holster I posted above is a CZ 75 holster from Tagua Gunleather.

Correct, you didn't and I didn't imply you did, but others did. The term "clone" is one of the most misused ones in the firearms universe.

Many have copied the CZ grip design, and outward general configuration thus there's some cross-use of some accessories. Also, because of the grip design sharing common magazines allows a manufacturer to avoid having to develop and manufacture their own.

Same thing with Glocks wereas several manufacturers have adopted Glock mags into their own Glock pistol varients and PCCs.

Nonetheless, your pistol is nice. Enjoy it.

I've been seeing a lot of SAR offerings at very tempting prices recently. The only Turkish gun I own is a Tri-Star CZ75 clone that I got a few years back. The gun has run flawlessly and I am impressed with the build quality. The only thing holding me back from picking up a SAR is that I haven't heard anything about their long-term reliability. I'd be very interested to know how it performs after 2000 rounds or so. A positive update would probably be enough to convince me to invest in one.

I was wondering too, if you needed a part for whatever, how long would it take or would parts be available at all?

Back