testtest

SAR USA P8L 9MM

I was wondering too, if you needed a part for whatever, how long would it take or would parts be available at all?
The day I got it, I got in contact with a sales representative at Sar USA name Bill and parts are readily available. He also registered my firearm for me over the phone, all I had to do was email the proof of purchase and everything was good to go. Plus they're located Opelika, AL which is only 2 hours away from me.

20201130_165502 (2).jpg

I have had my SAR P8L for about 6 months and put over 1500 rounds of different types of ammo, mostly range ammo and have never had one single issue with it. Great quality especially for the $469 price tag. Put some LOK grips on it. SAR P8L uses the Tangfolio pistol frame model for grip measurements

View attachment 12442
I have had my SAR P8L for about 6 months and put over 1500 rounds of different types of ammo, mostly range ammo and have never had one single issue with it. Great quality especially for the $469 price tag. Put some LOK grips on it. SAR P8L uses the Tangfolio pistol frame model for grip measurements
Here's an update on mines, so far I've hit 1100 rds and no hiccups I also changed out the the grips for a set of Cool Hands. Also I've been carrying it in my edc rotation. I've also emailed SAR USA to see if I can buy a stainless slide to give my firearm a 2 tone look.

So....do you happen to know.....if the 2-tone look is available anymore? Not today, but sometime, I want to purchase another XDM or XD-Elite.......but want the STAINLESS slide......but looks like that's NOT offered anymore. Do you happen to know if they can be special ordered or how I might obtain this? Lot of questions that I can't expect you to know...just jumping around forums looking for info. Thanks :)

Back