testtest

Saturday Range Trip 04/13/2024

Hi Ms. @belladonna,

It's great to see your practice and your progress. This old noob can't really add to the advice you've already received other than this. Don't let the smaller target freak you out. Whether you're shooting at a large target or a tiny target you should always imagine that you are aiming at the molecule, or at the atom, right in the center of that target. It’s the old "aim small, miss small" school of thought.

The MantisX trainer will be a big help. I've been using a plain laser cartridge. It's good for most fundamentals but not recoil management. Mantis will give you much more useful information and can be used for live fire so you get feedback before, during, and after the trigger press.

I like the ragged holes you're starting to make. Keep up the good work. When you hit the "wall" on the trigger, squeeze slowly from there, keeping your eye on the front sight with the proper sight alignment. Let the gun recoil. Your grip is good, it won't jump out of your hand. Don't flinch like I do. ;) I still anticipate the recoil but I'm trying to cure myself of it.

I'm planning on a range trip Wednesday. We'll see if I can follow my own advice. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back