testtest

Saw one yesterday.

Recusant

Hellcat
Went to my LGS yesterday and saw a brand new SA 35. The shop had it listed for $679 and as I was reaching for my credit card a staff member came up and told me it was for display only. At least I got to hold it. It looked nice with the flat black finish. Unfortunately they are not taking orders either. They will be sold first come first served as inventory arrives. Hope I'm still alive when that happens.

Went to my LGS yesterday and saw a brand new SA 35. The shop had it listed for $679 and as I was reaching for my credit card a staff member came up and told me it was for display only. At least I got to hold it. It looked nice with the flat black finish. Unfortunately they are not taking orders either. They will be sold first come first served as inventory arrives. Hope I'm still alive when that happens.
Means the LGS staff was already buying it. Been there, done that.
Watched an LGS employee deny me a purchase one time to sell it to another staff memeber while I was in the store.
Filed a huge complaint.
Got massive discount on the firearm when it came back in

Means the LGS staff was already buying it. Been there, done that.
Watched an LGS employee deny me a purchase one time to sell it to another staff member while I was in the store.
Filed a huge complaint.
Got massive discount on the firearm when it came back in

Discount? Very likely. Guilt's usually written all over their faces too. If word got out it could ruin them.
Can see about the same with smug faces sometimes on ammo sales too.
Am glad you stuck to it KF. Good for you. (y)(y)

Back