testtest

SB2 Moving Forward in CA

X

XD94045

As of January 1, the amount of felons waiting to be convicted will spike exponentially. The Ninth Circus put the screws to us again!

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpeg
    IMG_2102.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 71
Glad i dont live in CA or any states under the 9th. Give it time,86% of the 9th cases that go yo the USSC are overturned
I hear you. The unfortunate thing is that depending on how LE enforces this new law, a number of CCW holders may be felons by then. Couple that with the new loopholes (Psych exam and 3 personal references) just makes it harder and harder to exercise our 2A rights.

It has become the United States of America and California. Sad to be a Californian that just wants to exercise his constitutional rights and have the ability to defend himself and his loved ones. I'll stay where I am in the Heartland. My states not perfect but normally when push button issues arise, in a short period of time common sense usually prevails instead of lunacy.

I prefer to live in what the political elites call the "flyover states". Had to leave Colorado almost 11 years ago due to the influx of commies and hopheads. Friends asked me why I was moving, I told them if I had wanted to live in Commiefornia I would have moved there. Some day it may come to no place to run but until then I enjoy my retirement where I am, among "the basket of deplorables", "bitterly clinging to our guns and Bibles."

It has become the United States of America and California. Sad to be a Californian that just wants to exercise his constitutional rights and have the ability to defend himself and his loved ones. I'll stay where I am in the Heartland. My states not perfect but normally when push button issues arise, in a short period of time common sense usually prevails instead of lunacy.
Far from it. It's The United States and Kalifornia, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Massachussetts, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Michigan, Delaware and Virginia.

Placer County Sheriff's Office

December 21 at 6:13 PM ·

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑪𝑪𝑾 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔,
On Tuesday, Sheriff Wayne Woo spoke about his concerns on SB2, which was passed by the California legislature and signed into law by the governor. Yesterday, a federal court placed an injunction on implementing parts of SB2 while the legal challenges work their way through the courts.
In his decision to issue an injunction, the federal judge validated some of the Constitutional concerns raised by Sheriff Woo. The injunction is not binding on all aspects of SB2 but prohibits the “carrying a weapon in sensitive places” portion of the law from taking effect. The injunction does not invalidate SB2; it merely prohibits enforcement of that part of the law while the lawsuits are adjudicated. This is good news, and the judge’s comments are encouraging, but the legal and constitutional challenges raised by California’s sheriffs and others still have not been decided.
Remember: CCW holders are still prohibited from carrying a firearm in School Safety Zones, government buildings, preschool or childcare facilities, court buildings, and federal buildings. This has always been the case and is not part of the SB2 law. Please review your CCW prohibitions to make sure you are up to date. They can be reviewed here: https://www.placer.ca.gov/2397/Permit-Restrictions.
We will continue to update you about SB2 as it works its way through the federal courts and the efforts of California sheriffs to challenge the law.

Back