testtest

Scam known as pig butchering

PacNWvike

Master Class
Pig butchering scam, and no I’m not talking about Hayesgreener shooting hogs lol.

I don’t know anyone who has been scammed by this but I know I have received at least one text that fit the bill, which I deleted and did not respond too.

Apparently though the Scam is successful and run by organized crime in China using people they traffic. Also the authorities in these countries seem to either be in on it or don’t care.

But awareness of the scam, can help reduce profits. So please look it up, has to deal with downloading a seemingly legitimate crypto app which actually reports earnings until you try to withdraw a large sum of money. It starts through various methods but wrong number texts, dating apps, and social media seem to be the common places.

Let friends and family know if you choose to do so. While everyone thinks they can’t be scammed or won’t be, this apparently has made billions so people are falling for it.

Figured I would take an extra step and post it here as well.

Pig butchering scam, and no I’m not talking about Hayesgreener shooting hogs lol.

I don’t know anyone who has been scammed by this but I know I have received at least one text that fit the bill, which I deleted and did not respond too.

Apparently though the Scam is successful and run by organized crime in China using people they traffic. Also the authorities in these countries seem to either be in on it or don’t care.

But awareness of the scam, can help reduce profits. So please look it up, has to deal with downloading a seemingly legitimate crypto app which actually reports earnings until you try to withdraw a large sum of money. It starts through various methods but wrong number texts, dating apps, and social media seem to be the common places.

Let friends and family know if you choose to do so. While everyone thinks they can’t be scammed or won’t be, this apparently has made billions so people are falling for it.

Figured I would take an extra step and post it here as well.
While Crypto Currency is not a scam in and of itself, the lack of regulation that makes it work on a global scale also makes it perfect for crooks and thieves.

Couple things to keep in mind related to your Pig Butchering thing is, never reply to texts from numbers you do not know and more importantly, when a number calls your phone and says "can you hear me" or any crap like that, never say Yes... they are looking for your voice saying Yes, which they can then use for various nefarious purposes.

While Crypto Currency is not a scam in and of itself, the lack of regulation that makes it work on a global scale also makes it perfect for crooks and thieves.

Couple things to keep in mind related to your Pig Butchering thing is, never reply to texts from numbers you do not know and more importantly, when a number calls your phone and says "can you hear me" or any crap like that, never say Yes... they are looking for your voice saying Yes, which they can then use for various nefarious purposes.
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

I have a buddy who started in crypto early, and cleaned house. Granted he comes from a wealthy farming family already, but he retired in like his 30’s. So you can make money in crypto but it’s not for me. But I see why people fall for this, because the scammers aren’t asking directly for your money. They using an actual app you can download on your phone, that has good ratings. You think your investing your own money with their input. The app actually shows really gains (which they fake) and the scammers are stealing your invested money.

To be honest all the tech companies should do a better job or shutting done fake apps, fake accounts, fake dating profiles, but I don’t think they really care. It’s not their money being lost.

Apparently they scammed a bank CEO out of the banks money, lost in the millions and the bank is shutting down due to it.

So this one seems especially nasty.

Back