testtest

Scary stuff goin' on with China now

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
Here's a link as I read it, to outing a secret agreement apparently about to be signed with China to protect the corrupt government of the Soloman Islands. If this is correct as reported it could/would lend itself to some serious issues in and around certain areas of the south pacific with China and most of the rest of the world.

What the hell is the world coming to? Is it all the result of the 'Woke' generations? I don't know, but I'm glad I won't likely be around to see the final result of some of the insanity we're seeing today and have seen in just the past few years. I do however worry for my grand kids, as well as the grand kids of those who are destroying the greatest and most noble country ever on the face of the earth.

Thanks for listening !!!

Here's a link as I read it, to outing a secret agreement apparently about to be signed with China to protect the corrupt government of the Soloman Islands. If this is correct as reported it could/would lend itself to some serious issues in and around certain areas of the south pacific with China and most of the rest of the world.

What the hell is the world coming to? Is it all the result of the 'Woke' generations? I don't know, but I'm glad I won't likely be around to see the final result of some of the insanity we're seeing today and have seen in just the past few years. I do however worry for my grand kids, as well as the grand kids of those who are destroying the greatest and most noble country ever on the face of the earth.

Thanks for listening !!!
There's no link to what you are referring to.

Sorry guys, was in a hurry and simply forgot the link. Try this:

Just my opinion,don't go nuts on me.Ive watched this all my life.They have just been waiting for the the right sheep to come along & lead (?) the flock.Well..........there he is.I watched Bidens talk to the troops in Poland today.They all seemed really interested in his comments about his son being in the Delaware national guard and his devotion to duty.This country better get it up ! Or were gonna get our a__ waxed.

We have been at war continuously as a nation.

Lets go back 100 yrs…
Name a decade where there wasn't an armed conflict or trying to prevent one.

Its the politicians who haven't learned to walk softly and carry a big stick.

War resets the playground. Bullys get beat. Peace on the merry go round, until the teaches gets lax on the tranquility and the bully decides to spin in super fast again.

The ability of politicians (everywhere) ,After all of my 77 years.Have never failed to amaze me.With their ability to slaughter and send to be slaughtered.millions upon millions of human beings.For whatever cause they see fit.I see where people are already asking if we want Ukraine to win or make a deal . I thought the same thing getting off the plane from my government paid vacation in southeast asia.Were we suppose to win ? or play lets make a deal.When was the last time we sent our troops to win and not just die ? We sure have done a lot of dying.But Im just an old high school educated construction worker.What do I know ?

It’s one thing to be reckless and drive your car off a bridge. It’s another to be reckless and drive a school bus full of people off a cliff. Our leadership fails to recognize that they are driving a bus with 350,000,000 people on it and headed right for that cliff. Sorry won’t cut it when it hits the ground.

1648305654298.png

Back