testtest

Scooter Drive-by in New York

USMC1911

Elite

If only the gun laws in NYC were tougher this would have never happened! I’m sure the suspect jumped through all the correct hoops to obtain his 9mm (with extended magazine), got trained up real good and probably even uses the gun lock that came with the pistol when he purchased it from a proper FFL.
Bad people will always have access to guns. NYC is a messed up place full of delusional people thinking it is the greatest city on earth. You couldn’t pay me to go there.

If only the gun laws in NYC were tougher this would have never happened! I’m sure the suspect jumped through all the correct hoops to obtain his 9mm (with extended magazine), got trained up real good and probably even uses the gun lock that came with the pistol when he purchased it from a proper FFL.
Bad people will always have access to guns. NYC is a messed up place full of delusional people thinking it is the greatest city on earth. You couldn’t pay me to go there.

No they should ban scooters. St. Louis did. They claimed it would reduce crime downtown.

If only the gun laws in NYC were tougher this would have never happened!
Obviously, you don't understand that the unconstitutional gun restrictions in NY DO work. The left will blame the laws everywhere else, that's why this happened. It's the gun laws in Missouri, or perhaps North Dakota that caused this pillar of society to perpetrate this act of violence.

If the criminal happens to be of the correct race, gender identity or a member of any protected class (as determined by the commercial media) it will immediately become a non-story. The focus will be on the gun, not the animal causing harm.

What NY really needs to do is pass laws making it illegal to randomly shoot at people. If we follow the logic of the Marxist left, that will prevent such an event from ever happening again. Of course, if we were to incarcerate everyone, nobody would have been at the park to have been a victim in the first place.

Freedom, that's the real problem...

bviously, you don't understand that the unconstitutional gun restrictions in NY DO work. The left will blame the laws everywhere else, that's why this happened. It's the gun laws in Missouri, or perhaps North Dakota that caused this pillar of society to perpetrate this act of violence.
This is what the leaders of Chicago and most of Northern Illinois looks at things. Our tough gun laws would certainly work if it wasn't for it being so easy to go to Indiana to buy guns , and then come back and commit the crimes.

So much stupidity in this country anymore. :(

Back