testtest

Scratch one off the short list.

ddeuce22

Professional
I might have mentioned previously that I placed an order for one of these back in February. Well I got the call this morning while I was in the middle of talking to my boss. Saw it was GT Distributors and was like hold on Bob, I need to take this, it's important. Got the news I wanted to hear and off I was to pick it up during lunch. People tell me I have a problem. I usually respond with, Man there are dudes out there far worse than me. G/F doesn't seem to think so.

PXL_20210810_052917501.jpg

PXL_20210810_052906918.jpg

PXL_20210810_052943289.jpg

PXL_20210810_053045124.jpg

Nothing like hanging around this place to put your own "Condition" in perspective eh? Every time I think I'm going overboard I just think about @BET7 or Hans or Talyn or KF and then I realize I have a long way to go before I need to go to weekly meetings. " Hi, I'm Bob and I have a serious problem".

Very nice pistol. Congrats brother.

Congrats DD, great pick up (y). I picked one up about a month ago, and liked the Legion series so much, I picked up a Legion P226 with a Romeo Zero1 Pro optic about two weeks ago. Be sure to register it to get your free Gun Case and legion coin as I did with both my Legion guns.
And to @Bassbob who can only dream about these and other firearms "living rent free" in his head 🤯 , "Hello, my name is BET, and I have a BIG problem collecting firearms of all makes and models" 😔 (the first step, is admitting you have a problem to start with. There, I said it :mad:) 😆😂🤣

I might have mentioned previously that I placed an order for one of these back in February. Well I got the call this morning while I was in the middle of talking to my boss. Saw it was GT Distributors and was like hold on Bob, I need to take this, it's important. Got the news I wanted to hear and off I was to pick it up during lunch. People tell me I have a problem. I usually respond with, Man there are dudes out there far worse than me. G/F doesn't seem to think so.

View attachment 19675

View attachment 19676

View attachment 19677

View attachment 19678
Congrats!!!
Legion X5 is one of my favorite shooting guns. Every time a friend shoots mine, they end up buying one 😆

Congrats DD, great pick up (y). I picked one up about a month ago, and liked the Legion series so much, I picked up a Legion P226 with a Romeo Zero1 Pro optic about two weeks ago. Be sure to register it to get your free Gun Case and legion coin as I did with both my Legion guns.
And to @Bassbob who can only dream about these and other firearms "living rent free" in his head 🤯 , "Hello, my name is BET, and I have a BIG problem collecting firearms of all makes and models" 😔 (the first step, is admitting you have a problem to start with. There, I said it :mad:) 😆😂🤣
1628609506041.png

View attachment 19675

View attachment 19676

View attachment 19677

View attachment 19678
Really nice looking pistol congrats.

Nothing like hanging around this place to put your own "Condition" in perspective eh? Every time I think I'm going overboard I just think about @BET7 or Hans or Talyn or KF and then I realize I have a long way to go before I need to go to weekly meetings. " Hi, I'm Bob and I have a serious problem".

Very nice pistol. Congrats brother.
PLEASE, don't imply that buying firearms means there's a problem with guns :ROFLMAO: ? If the problem is not enough money for guns, ammo and accessories than yes there's a problem?:unsure::rolleyes:🥴:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

How do you like the Romeo 1 Pro? I've been considering it because to be quite honest, I don't love the rear sight on the X5 Legion.

Back