testtest

Screw it, I'm getting a Shield Plus today

youngolddude

Professional
I've been waiting for a unicorn SA-35 for months and despite my pledge to wait for one, I'm getting a Shield Plus today instead. I saw one for sale @ $439 and decided to pull the trigger. Heh-heh-heh. By the time I see one of those rare SA-35's I'll probably have the money saved up again. I just hope one doesn't turn up next week after I've shot my wad.

• Reposted comment
Well I tried. I visited 3 not so LGS's over two days wanting to purchase a XDS 9mm 4 inch barrel. No luck. Matter of fact all 3 stores had next to nothing in SA. Plenty of Glocks (nah), lots of M & P's. Is Springfield not producing small arms? I love the brand, but someone, somewhere, better figure it out. The other guys have and I very happy with my new M & P Shield Plus in 9mm. SA has to be loosing sales.
Sorry for the rant.

Attachments​

• 20220129_130230.jpg
    20220129_130230.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34

I bought a Shield Plus PC/ not cut for optics. Like the new trigger over that in my 2.0, I don't really have much to say about the porting, just enough reduced recoil to acquire 2ns shot minimally easier. Pleased with it, but should have gone plain-jane version & saved the money. Hope you enjoy yours.

The only reason I don't have a Shield is when they first came out along with the M&P the triggers sucked.
I started buying Springfield's and have been happy with all of them.
If I was in the market for another plastic fantastic I would buy a Shield.

I too bought the Shield Plus PC 4" barrel w/Night Sights (no optics cut and not Ported). I may eventually buy the 3.1 Plus w/Optics Cut in the future, Oh, and I was lucky that my order for the SA-35 came in a few weeks ago (15-20 on the order list, only 2 came in & I was 2nd on the list. I was lucky for a change :sneaky: ).

Back